Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AfroSamurai123
Nooblit Soul

AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? Empty
PostSubject: AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????   AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

So, here`s the deal. I have 60$ so im thinking to buy AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9. I have been a fan of the afro anime and i saw the movie and i also played the demo on ps3 and its awasome............but i also like NBA2k9, i know they are complitly different games but im not asking you to compare them , im asking you which one would you buy.
Back to top Go down
A4D3LTA
Mortal Soul
A4D3LTA

PostSubject: Re: AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????   AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 am

AfroSamurai123 wrote:
So, here`s the deal. I have 60$ so im thinking to buy AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9. I have been a fan of the afro anime and i saw the movie and i also played the demo on ps3 and its awasome............but i also like NBA2k9, i know they are complitly different games but im not asking you to compare them , im asking you which one would you buy.

id say 2k9 dude, whole lot of fun
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????   AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm

neither of them. Get Resident Evil 5 or Killzone 2
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????   AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:11 pm

GabbiJay wrote:
neither of them. Get Resident Evil 5 or Killzone 2

I'd have to agree with this man.

Afro Samurai is pretty much just the Anime in the game form. So here is the deal. Save the money download the 5 episode anime (or watch it online [ Movie also recommended]), watch ESPN, and get something you'll play for countless hours. Resident Evil 5 is good if you're tedious about unlocking everything and interested in upgrading everything all the way.

Or Get Dead Space if you're in the mood for horror.

Excellent story you say? Metal Gear Solid 4 says I.

RPG Elements? Oblvion of Fallout 3.

Even BioShock is a great game to pick up.

You've got to consider getting the most bang for your buck. You could probably get a few games I've mentioned if you played your cards right. I'd also suggest watching som e reviews or waiting for a special event like Buy 2 used get 1 free. This also might help your dollar go further. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????   AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 pm

I would say RE5,KZ2,Resistance 2,or MGS4

But if its ONLY between those 2 I would say Afro Samurai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????   AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9????? Empty

Back to top Go down

AFRO SAMURAI or NBA2k9?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: