Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?

Go down 
+3
faramir545
Psoewish
EnoughSaid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm

I was thinking for several months that Bethesda or EA should create a Harry Potter RPG. Like you create your own charecter and a random pick on which house. So you go to each lesson and progress. The highest level would be 60. Also you go through a storyline. Like let's say if ur in Slytherin u go and help Voldemort and Malfoy but if ur in Gryffindor you go and help Harry and Dumbledore. As for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw I don't know. You can walk around the whole castle and play quidich games. Like in LOTR Mines of Moria you get a horse at level 35 in this game you get a broom at level 35. I really want a game like this but there is small chance. Tell me if u think this would work or it would be a complete fail. It will only be for PC.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 am

It would totally depend on the execution of the game if it would be successful or not. The theme is definitely a good one, since the storyline world in Harry Potter is very deep. Lot's of things to do, even outside of the school.

I'd certainly at least try it if this would ever get made.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm

im not really a harry potter fan. I dont like it much but i heard that a dragonball z mmo but i dont think its gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 pm

it would depend on the rpg style
is it gunna be like...
1.)the rpgs were you get "random encounters"?
2.)the rpgs were you hit a monster then the turn based battle begins?
3.)the rpgs were you walk around kill monsters lvl up?

now the rpgs i like are numbers 2 and 3 since they involve fast thinking...well the third choice does LOL
but an rpg harry potter is interesting
i dont really like the games of harry potter but id actually try an rpg version
thats a really good idea Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:53 am

faramir545 wrote:
im not really a harry potter fan. I dont like it much but i heard that a dragonball z mmo but i dont think its gonna be good.
Actually I've seen some gameplay video of it and that Dragonball mmo looks really good.
Lemme see if I can find it again.

Here it is:
Back to top Go down
kaister12
Nooblit Soul
kaister12

PostSubject: harry potter   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:34 pm

seriously dude harry potter sucks ball sacks
Back to top Go down
taterfrickintot
Nooblit Soul
taterfrickintot

PostSubject: Re: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:05 pm

im not a harry potter fan, but i say go for it. it would make a lot of fans happy.
Back to top Go down
AbidingSun
Nooblit Soul
AbidingSun

PostSubject: I think   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm

That all this Harry Pothead crap is stupid.
Its ... nevermind.
All you wizard people can just go play your games and watch your harry potter movies.
'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?   A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Harry Potter RPG? What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: