Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about OnLive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

What do you think about OnLive Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

www.onlive.com/

Search the site a bit and tell me what you think. I think it could be amazing but also could be a major flop since it might not catch on. it might also ruin PC gaming and possibly even Console gaming since its supposed to price at about $100-150 the only complaint i saw in an article was it wasn't as smooth as console gaming
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 am

wow. If OnLive provides us a chance to play both Xbox360 games and PS3 games on this system.. then i'm definately gonna get it!!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:11 am

I heard about this few weeks back. Looks interesting, but the execution worries me..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 am

Though I don't think it's something for me, I think this is gonna be a rather successful platform Smile
Back to top Go down
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 am

so is this lie a new consle that can play any game or wat
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 am

MR__ZOMBIE wrote:
so is this lie a new consle that can play any game or wat
This isn't a lie, it's really being developed. And from what I've heard, yes. But some say it only plays PC games. If your PC is crappy and can't play the game, it will stream a working version for you.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
MR__ZOMBIE
Mortal Soul
MR__ZOMBIE

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 am

i didnt mean to put lie it was sopposed to be like
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:36 pm

MR__ZOMBIE wrote:
i didnt mean to put lie it was sopposed to be like
lol that k makes a big difference. to me i think i'll get it after i read some peoples opinion on it then go from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about OnLive   What do you think about OnLive Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about OnLive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Gaming-
Jump to: