Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhode Island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JonJon
Nooblit Soul

Rhode Island Empty
PostSubject: Rhode Island   Rhode Island EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:53 pm

confused

Im moving to Rhode Island this fall, and Im going by myself and honestly Im scared to do it. I would much rather have a loved one go but at the moment Its not possible. Im so scared that Im going to just screw up and not succeed. But at the same time I know that If I stay In Albuquerque Im going to just go insane. I dont know Im just freaked out.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Rhode Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island   Rhode Island EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 pm

i city means new opportunities, you do whatever you want, and be whoever you want, Sometimes change is the necessary thing that we need in our life. You will meet many new great people, start forming relationships that will last a lifetime (friends), and you will discover new places.

Go out and explore the new city. If you are friendly and polite you wont be alone for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Rhode Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island   Rhode Island EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:48 pm

lovedoctor you should totally be a counselor!lol

JonJon just go don't think about it just do it and plan to succeed, I am leaving myself pretty soon to go to a different state. I'm leaving alone because no relatives will consider going with me. I freak out the closer it gets to the time to leave. I don't want to be alone I want to know someone where I go so if I fail I have someone to talk to me and maybe even stop me from going insane with worry.

Now I'm happy to go alone, that twinkle of independance has kicked in and I'm ready to go. Sometimes we need to stand alone and trust that somehow in a higher than ourselves way everything will go just fine, even if not as planned it will get worked out if you believe it I get that from my belief in God but hey what can I say.....you'll be fine just have fun lifes to short till you do something good with it. sunny
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Rhode Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island   Rhode Island EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:57 pm

thats the thing, you can't go in thinking that you are going to fail. think big, dream big, achieve big.

you are not going to fail and that is why you are not going to need anybody that you previously new. You are going to find new people that you can share the experiences with and laugh along the way with.
these new people are going to teach you things and show you things that you have never seen before. some may be good and some may be bad, but you are able to take something, and add something to your knowledge books with every new experience that life throws at you

Being alone is something that we fear but we never actually reach it.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

Rhode Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island   Rhode Island EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:11 am

All this is just my opinion

I think that you'll need some of the old people you knew before because depending on your relationship with them you'll need that old support group because they know you better than any new friends you find because they've known you longer. Now if your friends aren't that supportive,or like me your family isn't, then yeah you totally don't need it. Now will be your chance to kick the negativity out the door and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhode Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island   Rhode Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhode Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Alone-
Jump to: