Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I going to be alone?

Go down 
+14
GTI Dude
Gen__Wolf
gamerx11
kruknena
AboveTheInfluence
truesoviet
TFaith
BlackWidow
Steven
Exile
dejavu
reydelreyes
Katie
Failure0fxFall
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Failure0fxFall
Nooblit Soul
Failure0fxFall

Am I going to be alone? Empty
PostSubject: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:59 am

I don't know, it's just something I've been worried about for a long time. I'm trying to solve it. I mean I have good friends and all. However, it's more or less the dating concept. Alot of my friends are dating and going out there. And it seems like nobody's interested in me. I try to act fun and exciting. I don't know, it's like climbing a topless mountain, im not getting anywhere.

Can someone please help and give me some advice?
Back to top Go down
Katie
Nooblit Soul
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 am

hey!
you know.. we all feel that way.. I'm single too and getting tired of it.. Some may call me desperate as I think of every guy I meet as a possible husband.. I'm just 19 years old and telling myself that I have a lot of time on my hands.. I just can't help it.. I want to find the perfect guy as soon as possible.. But the fact is that I might not find him for many years to come.. And I'll just have to accept that.. And tell myself that it's ok.. There's no rush..It's going to be ok no matter what.. I don't know how old you are, but it really doesn't matter.. Just get out there and meet new people.. And someday someone will come.. All we need is patience, really..

- ok, I just saw your age and you've just started the adventure, my friend! Wink -
Back to top Go down
Failure0fxFall
Nooblit Soul
Failure0fxFall

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
reydelreyes
Nooblit Soul
reydelreyes

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 am

Be patient and be yourself man.and when the right time comes you will find the best damn gurl.
dont worry you will never be alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dejavu
Nooblit Soul
dejavu

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:54 am

My goodness I feel so old lol affraid Listen to the good folks who replied before
me!! You have so much time to find the one . Love will find you when you stop seeking
it!! Trust me on this one... Just be yourself, be patient... love life and love will find
you.. take care
cici study
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 am

Man dating isn't really an issue you should get so stressed about, if you are or aren't in a relationship.
Once you're in a relationship that's when it matters, you gotta treat her good and let her know you care.
I've been single since April of 08 and I'm rather happy. I got great friends there when I need them.
I have parents that would give the world for me, a Jerk of a brother would give it all for me.
Why would I need a girlfriend. But for your "issue" if you wanna call it that. Just be yourself. Find someone
that you like for who they are and not what they got. Its hard to find someone you wanna spend a good deal of time with.
And that your friends will accept to have around if you wanna do big group things.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:10 am

Is this just an issue at girls or is it a general social thing?

Thanks,

Steven
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:04 am

trust me getting the date isnt the hard part
dating and having a relationship is hard
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:45 am

Katie wrote:
hey!
you know.. we all feel that way.. I'm single too and getting tired of it.. Some may call me desperate as I think of every guy I meet as a possible husband.. I'm just 19 years old and telling myself that I have a lot of time on my hands.. I just can't help it.. I want to find the perfect guy as soon as possible.. But the fact is that I might not find him for many years to come.. And I'll just have to accept that.. And tell myself that it's ok.. There's no rush..It's going to be ok no matter what.. I don't know how old you are, but it really doesn't matter.. Just get out there and meet new people.. And someday someone will come.. All we need is patience, really..

- ok, I just saw your age and you've just started the adventure, my friend! Wink -

i totally get this. im 23, and i feel the same way, every failed relationship i get worried if that was THE one.. tisnt good, need to just relax, and see what comes!
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:28 pm

eh, i've had the problem man. you know, when every around seems to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and no girl was interested in me. so instead of going the desperate path, i just forgot about dating and dedicated more time to hanging out with friends and family, ppl who really matter the most. and im just going with the flow and waiting for the girl who will like me for what i am, not for what i try to be Smile
Back to top Go down
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Everybody else read my mind,
just be yourself, live life.
AND
she will come along.
Don't let this bother your self esteem ether.
Everybody has that one special thing about them.
Trust me even you do.

just live....
not really much to say..
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
kruknena
Helpful Soul
kruknena

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:09 pm

you know i was the same way i was 14 n never when on a date or even a kiss
one day a girl came up to me never talkd to her nuttin didnt eve kno her name
but she came up to me n she knew my name birthday everything
i never would've expected it but she liked me
n we ended up goin out for 5 months n yea seh broke up with me but
thats wen i met my beautiful fiancee that im going out with now
idk how because i was an ugly ugly kid back then (well still am) but i guess she like wat i had in my hearth
so theres always someone lookin at u out there u just gatta give it time n try n notice the people around u not only the ppl u know
Back to top Go down
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 pm

O my gosh,
don't call yourself ugly :/
that doesn't go to well with your self esteem.
Sometimes you need to look in the mirror a day or two out of the week and be able
to say something good about yourself. trust me it helps :]
were your favorite outfits more often that you think make you look
your best!
it works.
trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:10 pm

truesoviet wrote:
eh, i've had the problem man. you know, when every around seems to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and no girl was interested in me. so instead of going the desperate path, i just forgot about dating and dedicated more time to hanging out with friends and family, ppl who really matter the most. and im just going with the flow and waiting for the girl who will like me for what i am, not for what i try to be Smile

ya that is how i feel and doing the same exact thing, what else can I really do? All i can really do is be myself and meet some girl in my interests or such Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 pm

There is someone out there for everyone...
Back to top Go down
GTI Dude
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Give it some time you will find someone when you least expect it.
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:40 pm

I think kids nowadays get pressured to find a girlfriend/boyfriend, but your what, 16 was it? you still got a good 60-70 years left Wink, so you dont want to rush into a relation ship that will ruin those years

I had a girlfriend for 2-3 years, but she fell for peer pressure, and i didnt, so we kinda went together like.... apples and barbeque sauce(lol only thing i can think of), so then i kinda worried that i was never going to find another girl, and rushed into 2 other relationships (not at the same time:P), both ended very quickly, and made everything worse

So like everyone else said, just wait until you find the right girl, who knows, it might take 30 years lol, but at least youll be happy with her
Back to top Go down
Brad
Nooblit Soul
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:52 pm

I'm just gonna throw in my way of thinkin bout this
The best relationships useally come to those who wait, and act by heart. Dont get me wrong, you cant be hangin out in the basement, doesent work like that :l
I see alot of desprate people seeking love and so they run after it, they try too hard and the relationship always fails
like everyones sayin be ya self and deal with the present of things, it'll come

The reason why everyones got a girlfriend/boyfriend so early in life is because the media is driveing it so damn hard into people that love is a must have, they episize on it way too much that you end up missin out on the fun stuff early in life and dont even know it. Have some fun well your single and free, once your got her/him, your gonna spend the rest of ya life with em, most spend it just trying to keep em in sight (love seekers)

SO hard to put what I know in my mind into words heh

BTW your 16, you got alooot of time, dont waste it worrying
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 am

totally agree with the guy above me, i lost my 'Vplates' at the age of 13, and ive been in and out of relationships since, always terrified to be alone..

There is nothing wrong with it, and trust me, i feel you, it sucks, and no matter what we say here, you wont wanna be alone, hell, i dont want to be either, but, its not so much about being alone, its about making the best of being alone..
Back to top Go down
templar_19
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: I Hear You.   Am I going to be alone? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh boy, can I relate! I'm quite a bit older than you (turning 26 in a couple of weeks), a male heterosexual, and have NEVER had a girlfriend before. I have very mixed feelings about this. Sometimes I think it's a good thing, like I have better things to do than pursue women; other times I think it's the most pathetic thing in the world. Sometimes I think I've just not met the right person; other times I think even if I met her, I wouldn't have the stones to even talk to her. But the fact is I've had a successful, happy life, I have a small but close circle of friends, and yeah there are things about my life I want to change, but I'm working to change them. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that you not stop taking joy in the things you love (and I mean the GOOD things you REALLY love, not things that make a person feel good for awhile like drugs or booze), and don't worry about making yourself more appealing to guys. I think if you do this, you'll become the sort of person YOU want to be, and then you won't have to worry about making yourself more attractive...you will be!
Back to top Go down
Shoshone
Nooblit Soul
Shoshone

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Yea, realize your 16, your whole dating world is just starting to unravel so have some patience. However, the problem might be that you are too shy, and don't talk to girls (something i'm improving on myself). You wonder why girls go out with jerks and not the nice guys? Well thats because jerks are the ones who talks while the nice guys dont talk.

So yea, you gotta be the alpha-male, but always be yourself, dont pretend to be something youre not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I going to be alone?   Am I going to be alone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I going to be alone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Alone-
Jump to: