Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you lift yourself?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

How do you lift yourself? Empty
PostSubject: How do you lift yourself?   How do you lift yourself? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 am

There are times when i'm in the classroom or at lunch times when i see everyone else around me having fun and having a great time and I just don't seem to be having fun maybe its because i don't fit in that well i don't know. What i want to know is how do you lift yourself to be happy and posistive? i've got a few mates which is good but i often feel like something isn't right and something is missing sometimes i feel like i can't just let go of everything and have a great time. How do you be happy in yourself any tips? There are times when i feel "yep i don't have much of a life", i'm quite a social guy and have mates and can chat to girls etc but i just have a sense of loneliness and emptiness a lot of the time, i just want to accept myself and think ok this is my life and be happy with it.
Just had to get it off my chest.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: How do you lift yourself?   How do you lift yourself? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Hey i feel like you are leaving something out of your post. Feel free to PM with a more detailed description of what you are feeling. I am able to respond better through PM cause its more direct and one on one.

If I don't reply right away, don't worry, i am probably reading it, or responding to it.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: How do you lift yourself?   How do you lift yourself? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:30 am

Well what works for me is i found skating makes me happy when im not realy fitting in but that me. Try finding a hobbi that makes you happy.
With skating i feel so free and that i can just get away and have nothing to worry about just have with or without friend but its more fun with friends tbh.
I love having a long day skating and then watching the sun set slowly.
Back to top Go down
meemai
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: How do you lift yourself?   How do you lift yourself? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 am

I'm the same but then I decided to lift weights run and cycle. Now I got some sports I like. I feel stronger in my body. Also mentally. Though I'm still the same as you. It made my dying wish fade away. You have to push on and not falter. And keep fighting. You have to get your head empty and start over. That's what I'm doing! I hope this helped you
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: How do you lift yourself?   How do you lift yourself? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm

I would like to second what Meemai said I noticed that you get a whole new mindset and you find strengths that you didn't know you had before you started. The Motivation you have to give yourself and the fight you have to fight just to keep working helps you in all aspects of life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you lift yourself?   How do you lift yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you lift yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Life Issues :: Anxiety/Depression-
Jump to: