Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would it be?

Go down 
+6
KidSyndrome101
DtoX
CJ
psychomantis666
faramir545
Safehaven
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm

If you could pick any song that you would want the entire world to hear and take heed to what would be?
Why?

If I could play any song and have the rest of the world listen to it I think I would pick "youth of the nation" by P.O.D. Because I think it is relevant to the youth at hand.

(Beware I will be looking up any songs that are posted if........any lol)

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Hmm i dunno. Maybe master of puppets cause i just got my name cause how you scream. master! master!
What you desrve cause what you dont know wont leave a scar, what you dont know hasnt killed you so far.
Vermillion part 2 cause slipknot can sing songs without screaming and shouting like crazy.
These are just some song i like, yes i like heavy metal, nu metal, metal metal all metal.

But the youth of the nation is a good song. We are we are we are, the youth of naation.
Alive is good too, ive only heard 3 pod songs, Youth of the Nation, Alive and Goodbye for Now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:08 pm

chains of pain-metallica

the song is about how society is getting worse and worse
its a differnt sound for 'tallica but i like it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:16 pm

I love Goodbye for now its one of my fav. P.O.D songs! I also am a metal fan loooove it!

Metallica my friends love that band, I shall be looking these up!lol

*I said Good Day!!!*
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Safehaven wrote:
I love Goodbye for now its one of my fav. P.O.D songs! I also am a metal fan loooove it!

*I said Good Day!!!*

for metallica dont look up "so fu*king what"

its got graphic lyrics
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:30 pm

psychomantis666 wrote:
Safehaven wrote:

*I said Good Day!!!*

for metallica dont look up "so fu*king what"

its got graphic lyrics

........nevermind! lol
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:04 am

No Leaf Clover by Metallica
OR
She's Got A Way by Billy Joel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:13 am

hmmm. i could be romantic and say i only wanna be with you(volbeat) and dedicate it to the girl im inlove with.
or i could be the viking that i am and say gods of war(manowar) or blood of odin(also manowar).
ot i could go for the graff artist in me and say spraycan stories (promoe).
or i could go for the vulnerable side of me and say the last night(skillet).
i could choose so many. almost anything by disturbed. but deceiver would be dedicate to the lying wh** of a ex girlfriend i have.
i can go on for ever. speaking of forever. id like forever(kamelot) to be played to. just cause its an amazing song.
like i said. i cant choose. you pick one:P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm

DtoX wrote:
hmmm. i could be romantic and say i only wanna be with you(volbeat) and dedicate it to the girl im inlove with.
or i could be the viking that i am and say gods of war(manowar) or blood of odin(also manowar).
ot i could go for the graff artist in me and say spraycan stories (promoe).
or i could go for the vulnerable side of me and say the last night(skillet).
i could choose so many. almost anything by disturbed. but deceiver would be dedicate to the lying wh** of a ex girlfriend i have.
i can go on for ever. speaking of forever. id like forever(kamelot) to be played to. just cause its an amazing song.
like i said. i cant choose. you pick one:P

Weeellll crap what to do...what to do....oh totally the viking duh it seems closer to your vibe.hehe you did this on purpose Crying or Very sad lol! its just too many!!!LOL Razz Crying or Very sad

CJ we have alot of metallica fans on board so welcome! Razz No wonder everyone is depressed lol! jk
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:04 am

i didnt! i jsut told you the songs i had to choose from:P
but all thoes songs fit me perfectly. but i made on mistake. i ment these walls dont lie by promoe. spraycan stories is a song by looptroop. i just mixed them up:P
and metallica FTW!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:41 pm

FTW? I'm stupid people what does that mean? How is it that I've never heard of these bands before now?
My brains-a-rackin lolhaha
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:59 pm

FTW= for teh win(i wrote the wrong in purpose)
ill forgive you for not knowing about promoe cause hes a swedish rapper and ill forive you for volbeat cause there a danish metal band and kemlot is norwegian and american but not that known so ill forgive that to.
but the rest you should have heard of so SHAME ON YOU! BAD GIRL!Razz
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:23 pm

All I ever knew about was metallica and that was because my friend made me listen to it.....OH THE HORROR!! Crying or Very sad
I'll never be the same again, I was mean't to stick with underoath. Its not my fault blame my puppy! Twisted Evil Very Happy lolz
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:25 pm

you know ive killed for less than saying oh the horror to listening to metallica. dont make me hunt you down dipp you in honey and feed you to the bears:P

Last edited by DtoX on Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:34 pm

US METALLICA FANS ARNT DEPRESSED!!!
...only sometimes
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Actually I could never be eaten by bears, my sisters and brothers love me way to much!!lol hahaha....that wasn't funny! Very Happy and I just came from camp.........dang it thought I was safe Evil or Very Mad

underoath to the bone!!

*I said Good Day!!*
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:16 pm

yeah lol there is alot of metallica fans here, ive seen that lately
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Sooo Many Rock head's....Jeez... Have more variety i say!
Anyway's i would say......

Electric avenue-Eddy Grant<---Such a kewl beat.
or
My Mirror speaks-Death cab for cutie<-----Make's me think about my life sometime's.
OR!
City-Hollywood Undead<------just a really Awesome song, But i seriously dont condome Letting a city burn down...SAVE IT! lol!

Last edited by KidSyndrome101 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:08 am

im not a rock head. and i will never ever ever ever be a rock head. im a METAL head. HUGE difference, and also i suggested some hip hop to so hah!Razz
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:42 am

Kid I must agree I see metallica everywhere!! I listened to a few but I liked korn instead. I'm a rock/alternative fan!!!
Electic Avenue.......wow....Kid I think you just made my moms list of coolest people in the world. I myself love that song on account of every saturday I wake up to my mom singing it.....I'm traumatized.

Dtox, Kid, Crying or Very sad (I just did that because I'm random Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
KidSyndrome101
Elite Soul
KidSyndrome101

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:06 pm

DtoX wrote:
im not a rock head. and i will never ever ever ever be a rock head. im a METAL head. HUGE difference, and also i suggested some hip hop to so hah!Razz

That's very True. Forgive me my friend! Also as for hip-hop i would add

Justice Featuing Wale- "W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E" <---Kick bumm!!!

Safehaven wrote:
Kid I must agree I see metallica everywhere!! I listened to a few but I liked korn instead. I'm a rock/alternative fan!!!
Electic Avenue.......wow....Kid I think you just made my moms list of coolest people in the world. I myself love that song on account of every saturday I wake up to my mom singing it.....I'm traumatized.

Also Your mom Must be As Awesome as you are then haven!!
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Woohoo now I've got something to tell the haters at scho-wool haha I'm awesome!*rocker face*
Thanks kid rabbit
Back to top Go down
AndreB
Helpful Soul
AndreB

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:44 am

oh hard question...

Or I know S.O.S. (Mother Nature) by will.I.am! Check that out... And Will Smith & Mary J Blige song "Tell Me Why". Just cuz it's so real and good put together. Or "One Life" by The Laste Emperor and Poetic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/AndreBmusic
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm

or why not eminem-beautiful from his new album? i like that song^^ you can hate all you want. im a shady fan til the day i die<3
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:41 am

"Ccssshhht we've got a problem here" Will the real slim shady please stand up!

I don't like slim shady but he can be crazy..........Dtox what am I going to do with you young man. Razz

Andre I did check that out I looove that song they are pretty sweet dude! Very Happy I'm not a big fan of Mary J. Blidge though............I have a tendancy to stick with Alanis Morissette and Ani DiFranco
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would it be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: