Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would it be?

Go down 
+6
KidSyndrome101
DtoX
CJ
psychomantis666
faramir545
Safehaven
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

What would it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:47 am

alanis Morissette?!?!?!?! and your wondering what to do with me?!
have you no shame?Razz
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:50 am

As I've been tought to say I've got no shame in my game! hahaha Razz
Alanis is the bomb!!!
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:37 pm

if you think that a master of the art of EAR-RAPE rocks then you got no beezwax giving me crap about shady:P
he at least got talent:P low blow? yes:) to mean? maybe^^ do i care? about as much as i care about the waring labels on my my cigarette pack^^
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm

as much as i love music i dont think there is a song i want everone in the world to hear at the same time. the ony thing i can think of is if everyone in the word could hear plain silence for like 5 mins......since music is a personal preference
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Alanis has more talent in one finger then shady has ever had in this life or the last!! Twisted Evil
Shes twisted, flipped, upside down, and oh yeah freaking awesome so roll that up and smoke it partner! Razz Twisted Evil
(WARNING: when inhaling the highly addictive drug of Alanis Morissette you are likly to become overwhelmed, full of alanis rage, and intoxicated Shocked hahaha)

lol The names haven Shocked SAFEhaven Razz (I need to quit watching James Bond!lol)
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:07 am

i actually agree with you jackwabbit. i think that would be an amazing gift actually if the world went completely silent for five minutes.
and safehaven. shady has pooped out things with more talent than alanis. hell i smoke but if i get a tumor its gonna be her poisonous music thats caused it. alanis sucks. shady rules. so STFU^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:06 pm

SILENCE!!!!! Shocked Alanis has spoken!!! Shady is the weakest link! Goodbye............I said Good day!!! Razz

Ssshhh! that was for the road keep it in your pocket my friend a gift of "Jagged Little Pill" from me to you!
zip it! Shocked Very Happy

Jackwabbit I think we do have a time on certain holidays that they ask for us to take a moment of silence but that is for rememberance of soldiers and stuff. I think we should have a National Day of Silence(as if anyone would really just sit down and be quit) just to think, no work, no stress, just think and rest.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:43 am

alanis is about as usefull and fun to listen to as getting your nippels sanded off.
and what would be bad about the world going completely silent for five minutes?
think about it. at what point of the day do you not have some kind of sound around even if its the faintest one?
never. there is always some sound around you no matter what.
im addicted to music and i listen to it pretty much all day.
but some times when i stay up til three in the morning its just to sit out side in the chill night air and listen to the sound of silence. and thoes are some of the best moments i have. you should try it. if you dont enjoy it theres something wrong with you in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 am

I don't think theres anything wrong with having a bit of silence I think that would be awesome as I said before. I we could all just sit down turn off everything and just think, with no stress, no work it would probably change the world. But I don't think that people are going to do that as one so we should do it when we have time instead of some of the other things we do to pass time.

For me being in complete silence makes my mind run wild so I just rather be alone in the back yard looking at the sky with a song in its purist form. But there is something wrong with me I'm "weird"/insane so silence is a song that I just don't listen to very often and I am at peace with that. Wink

btw getting my nipples sanded off would be very useful...........if I was a married masochist haha but I don't think I am scratch
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:30 pm

well this thread isnt about what ppl WOULD do. its about what we would want them to HEAR. and if everyone heard one song at the same time we have to asume that it was played by a magical speaker that was in every ones ear. so what i would want is to just turn it off. makes depth for five minutes. no sound what so bloody ever
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Well with the way I'm feeling right now silence is golden and I honestly think I'm going to try just sitting down and being quiet maybe my everything won't hurt. bah lol
I wish we had a National Day of Silence then my life would be complete rather I like silence or not I think theres healing in just shuting up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

forest by system of a down
boom by system of a down
or
science by system of a down

nuth said =P
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I checked them out they're a pretty awesome band! I liked Science sounded like they were being honest and up front with that song but I'm going to have to look up the words to that song!LOL
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

I actually change my mind if I had to chose a song that I wanted the whole world to hear I would pick either
"Om Namah shivaya or Jaya Sita Rama" by Wade Morissette or
"Right through you" by Alanis Morissette(I seriously would have been killed if it wasn't for this song)
Back to top Go down
magneto
Nooblit Soul
magneto

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 am

Everyone in the world should be able to appreciate the beauty of this song.

Back to top Go down
http://my44.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would it be?   What would it be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would it be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: