Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

date ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: date ideas   date ideas EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 pm

i would like some date ideas! me and my GF are having some problems with coming up with stuff to do with each other, help would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Mikeml
Nooblit Soul

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:01 pm

you could try dinner and a movie.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Mikeml wrote:
you could try dinner and a movie.

but thats too oringal

this is when you need to see what you to are liike, if you were older id tell you to go to a sex shop or somthing(thats our next plan). You need to get creative dont be afriad to be different. You need to do things like swimming, go to the beach, or even just walk around with no desenation and talk I have other plans but you need to com up with you own haha
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm

dude i am the same. I pick her up and we are like so what are we gunna do. then she is like, i dunno what do you want to do, then I'm like i dunno its up to you lol.

But seriously. We went Mini Putting. Went for walks down in the coulees, by the beach. We go to my back seat. Razz

Tonight we are going star gazing.

Hopefully then next thing will be a fun Wal Mart adventure. those are fun. Depends on how rebellious we are feeling we might fill a cart up and just leave it.

Maybe it would be fun to prank phone call people together Very Happy

Anything that is bonding really or spending time together.

I am also planning on taking her go carting, and golfing would be good too.

Dinner, movie, amusement park, the mall, take her to Ross (dress for less) or Winners (Canada) and try on all the weird and crazy clothes/hats they have in the store. go to Chapter or a book store and just walk around and read random sentences from different books in different accents and voices Very Happy <--------Wow i just thought of that one. maybe you could act the part out too maybe lol

Teach her to play video games (thats bonding). Make cookies/cake together. or make a meal together.

Go to a hockey, soccer, baseball, football game. It doesn't have to be the pro games, or even the juniors. It could be little league or high school sports. Its still bonding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

date ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: date ideas   date ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

date ideas
Page 1 of 1