Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

metal band names

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

metal band names Empty
PostSubject: metal band names   metal band names EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 am

so i listen to alot of metal (not that nu metal screamo crap) and i only know a few bands like slayer megadeth metallica testament iron maiden and im not sure motley crew would fit in metal but i listen to them

so what metal bands do you people listen to?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

metal band names Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal band names   metal band names EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 pm

well for death metal i enjoy braindrill and dying fetus. for black metal it's all about mirorthrone and carach angren. if you dabble in grind i recommend the red chord. and in my opinion, the leaders of math metal would have to be psyopus and behold... the arctopus.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

metal band names Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal band names   metal band names EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:59 am

well ill mention some awsome bands for you.
disturbed, in flames, manowar, kamelot, sabaton, U.D.O, bring me the horizon, atreyu, hinder, satyricon, pantera, three days grace, marilyn manson, dragon force, system of a down, sonata arctica, within temptation, entwine, nightwish(not the new poo but the old. before they changed their singer. new singer sucks old singer sings opera. got to hear it), maximum the hormone( only if you like japanese tho. but if you do they are amazing), godsmack, volbeat, five finger death punch, children of bodom and guano apes( not realyl sure if they count as metal but they rule).
that should keep you busy for a while :p
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

metal band names Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal band names   metal band names EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:13 pm

okay i might add more then 2 songs but then again im lazy and i want to go skate. The bands i put down i might not like but then again we are diff so yea. Mudvayne (old), cradle of filth, lamb of god, as i lay dying, devil driver thats it i gots to go cya.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

metal band names Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal band names   metal band names EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

screamo not that bad as long as i can understand what they scream. im not really the type that just like on genre, screamo, metal, goth, rap, punk, pop, rock, electronic, if sounds good i like it.

but metal bands well there are different types subgenres for metal.
it all depends what kind you like.
Anthrax
Mother head
Judas priest
pantera
black label society
hammerfall
amon amarth
black sabbath
accept
scorpions
quiet riot
poison
stratovarius

these are some metal band that play different types of metal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

metal band names Empty
PostSubject: Re: metal band names   metal band names Empty

Back to top Go down

metal band names
Page 1 of 1