Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many you guys in a band!!!

Go down 
+11
Essencewing
Lizard King
SPLITZ
WaTTiK34
angeloflight
SevenYears
slimcrazy27
blackego1
postaljives
Italiano951
WillyT535
15 posters
AuthorMessage
WillyT535
Nooblit Soul

How many you guys in a band!!! Empty
PostSubject: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 pm

i know i am
bass playerrr!!!!
what about you guys..
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 pm

im in 2
my 1 man black metal band Graveyard
and im joing my uncles 1 man melodic death metal band forest of fear
Back to top Go down
postaljives
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Im in a band called Tidus Sloan. Inspired by Saul Hudsons First band name.
Back to top Go down
blackego1
Nooblit Soul
blackego1

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm in a band called Tyrocyde, and my solo project By Far.
Back to top Go down
slimcrazy27
Helpful Soul
slimcrazy27

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 pm

im voalist in a death metal band called

A Guilded Cadaver
Back to top Go down
http://www.allradioweb.net
WillyT535
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Italiano951 wrote:
im in 2

cool dude i love black metal..........DIMMU BORGIR nice stuff
Back to top Go down
SevenYears
Helpful Soul
SevenYears

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:00 am

Or maybe a little March of Mephisto. Kamelot and Shagrath (Dimmu) all in one epic song!

Uh, I'm more of a solo situation right now. I was a good singer as a child, and over the past few years I've been interested in pursuing it. There's a certain degree of re-training required when your voice changes! Unless you work through it as you make the transition, but I never was that interested when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PurpleHoneyBear
angeloflight
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm

i have been in a couple im only 16
Back to top Go down
WaTTiK34
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:21 am

Im a bass player for a cover band, currently unnamed, we basically cover alternative rock songs.
Back to top Go down
WillyT535
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:48 pm

WaTTiK34 wrote:
Im a bass player for a cover band, currently unnamed, we basically cover alternative rock songs.

thats cool the cover years were good in my band
Back to top Go down
SPLITZ
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 pm

i'm in two. a four person experimental band called dr.massive and the headwound extravaganza. and starting my solo project thats going to be more industrial metal called spinal meningitis
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm a Drummer. Not in a band.
I find "bands" just create drama and tension between friends, I prefer to just get together with my musical buddies and jam. We just play anything that comes to mind, covers or songs that one of us writes and it ends up sounding pretty damn good. We record frequently but we don't label ourselves as a band as the members switch in and out and it's really just pals having a good time playing some ROCK 'N ROLL!!!
Back to top Go down
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm the bass player for a hard rock band called Life's Obstacle (working title), but I plan on making my own band in the future. I like hard rock, but I'm really a thrasher. Another thing; we don't have a drummer...
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:23 am

Heys ,
Drummer in a band *Sit and stone*
i guess my band play covers of alternative rock
or indie rock .
Been drumming for 2 years now .
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 pm

i guess i'm kinda in a band, we dont really practice, but we have good intentions, im the drummer and have been playing for 4.5 years
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm in a band called Psychedelic Sex Rhombus. The name comes from a discussion me and some of my friends had last year in one of our sociology classes. We were talking about extra marital affairs and love triangles. I posed the question "how far can if go?" someone said a rhombus. Forward six months, me and my band mates were sitting in the basement playing around with my keyboard/synth and doing some weird effects with feedback and stuff and I said that we needed a name for this type of sound and someone said Psychedelic Sex Rhombus.
Back to top Go down
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:37 pm

WillyT535 wrote:
Italiano951 wrote:
im in 2

cool dude i love black metal..........DIMMU BORGIR nice stuff

Dimmu Borgir lol Carpathian Forest is real black metal. I'm in 2 bands and play guitars for both,one is death metal and the other is melodic death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many you guys in a band!!!   How many you guys in a band!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How many you guys in a band!!!
Page 1 of 1