Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me guys

Go down 
+4
thelovedoctor
Corefee
Tabarnacos
polaroid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:41 pm

I've known this girl for about 5 years we've always had some sort of connection, never had any disagreement always positive. But for some reason I could never get myself to tell her my feelings. Now she has a boyfriend she really loves him, and i can't seem to get over it... i still love her, and cant ever get her off my mind... what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Your day shall come. She will probably break with her boyfriend, then you could try your chance.

Just go and tell her what you think, if it does not work the worst that can happen is that she says no, lets stay friend... that hurt, but its probably better than being in a couple for a couple of months instead of friends for life....

bye..

Sorry I'm not an expert but its the most obvious solution that came to my mind.
Back to top Go down
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks man this does help...having someone else give me advice just gives me hope.
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 pm

I would not suggest saying what you feel and try ti mess up their relationship.
There was a time my friend tried to that. After that we just did not like him anymore. But he also lied to me.
Just try to get over it.

When I was single, I liked one girl. Then I found out that she is together with my friend. I was very mad and depressed for few weeks, but then i got over it. That girl became one of my best friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Honestly, you need to get over it. Your times was up, you waited to long. Your to blame and you can't blame her because she decided to move on. She did the right thing. You stood around waiting.

I did the exact same thing, i wait 3 years for this girl. She was dating everybody. my thoughts were "once she is done with that guy, then i will be her boyfriend". It never happened. Eventually i grew out of it but i don't want the same thing to happen to you.

You need to move on before its to late. If you two are meant to be together, then eventually, you will.

DO NOT do what the guy in the first post said.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. And although i know exactly how you are feeling, you need to move on. You feel like you will just wait until she gets out of this relationship, then you will tell her how you feel. NO

You need to live your life according to your rules and what you want to do. Don't have it revolve around one girl. Don't let you emotions and thoughts of her control what you do.
Back to top Go down
TheKingoftheHill
Helpful Soul
TheKingoftheHill

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Go to a freakin party, get together with a girl, do some thangs(may it be just a kiss, making out, or the jackie jack jack-pot, it doesnt matter) Just explore, there are so many girls out there, don't let this one destroy you.

Signed: The King of the Hill king
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Grow some balls and move on.

It may seem hard but you just have to F*cking do it.

And Kingofthehill: that is not always the answer, it may even be the opposite of an answer, it might be a whole new problem.

Just start fresh and put her in the back of your mind. Messing around with other girls won't help you
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 pm

The Love Doctor is right in a way. Your in the friend zone by the sounds of it and odds are she only sees you as a friend to talk to. Maybe its better you understand shes happy and its time to get over your joalousy and find a girl thats right for you, and to love you back.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:55 pm

The Friend Zone is the worst. If you want to remain friends with her for a long time you will need to get over her, quick. If you want to remain friends and you don't get over her, it will cause problems later on.

If you don't want to remain friends and you only seen her as a girlfriend and not a friend -friend, get the F out of there. She will keep you in the friends zone and it will be hard to leave. Leave now before she breaks up with this guy and turns to you to talk to, then you know its over
Back to top Go down
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Thanks for all the help. It really helped :]
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 pm

love doc is right but not the right way to put it you dont have be an a** about it man look its just time and i can really say that there is somebody 10X better and if you sit here and dwell youll change and become angry with yourself 4 waiting with me her name was Shannon i wanted and loved her to my core all i ever did was think about her bu i would never tell her that and one day she got a boyfriend and i almost went insane now im about to propose to the girl of my dreams man i guess what im really trying to say is your dreams change you just cant focus on the past scratch
Back to top Go down
TheWoody
Helpful Soul
TheWoody

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 pm

man i know what you mean. Just be there for her and learn from this guy. Don't talk bad about him cause it might damage the relationship yall have. You now know what you want. And when you get the chance don't waaste it. Life is too short to be thinking what if. I know corny but its true
Back to top Go down
TheKingoftheHill
Helpful Soul
TheKingoftheHill

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:41 pm

I don't see how having a bit fun can make problems.

If this guy never has been with other girls, the only one he'll think about will be this one unless he introduces himself to other girls.

Going out and having fun(not only thinking about sex here) with random girls, grows self confidence, and will also help him to move on(IMO)

Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:13 pm

TheKingoftheHill wrote:
I don't see how having a bit fun can make problems.

If this guy never has been with other girls, the only one he'll think about will be this one unless he introduces himself to other girls.

Going out and having fun(not only thinking about sex here) with random girls, grows self confidence, and will also help him to move on(IMO)

Ya. Talking with girls and gaining self confidence is a whole lot different then going to a party and hooking up (kissing, sex, whatever). Making yourself happy for one night is not going to help you get over the girl. Just talk to other girls and gain self confidence. Over time you will forget about her. Just get out there and see what else is floating around. She moved on and so should you
Back to top Go down
TheKingoftheHill
Helpful Soul
TheKingoftheHill

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Talking with other girls is of course a good thing as well, but again, I see no problem with kissing etc. other girls.
First of all, it's 100% sure it gives you more self confidence and it's a good chance it will help getting over the other girl as well.
Second of all, it gives experience, which always is good. Sex might be a bit to much tho as that is something a bit more special, but you get what I'm saying. Kissing/ having fun with other girls, is definately a step in the right dircetion IMO, and I don't see how it might effect him in a negative way.

Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:44 pm

No. I agree with what you said there.

I was only responding to the way you said "hang out with other girls and hit the jackpot". that is the only thing that i was responding to when i said it might be whole new problem.

But its up to the OP to decide how he should move on.
Back to top Go down
polaroid
Nooblit Soul
polaroid

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Very happy i posted, got loads of advice and i know it will help in the future....
I wish everyone who posted good luck in their relationships.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Help me guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me guys   Help me guys EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:46 pm

It was a pleasure helping you

*thinks* wait, what if he never even took my advice. Ah, Sh*t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me guys Empty