Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? Empty
PostSubject: whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?   whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 pm

What a Face Like a Star @ heaven What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?   whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 pm

i own both and the very similar just that guitar hero has a much bigger fan base so means better songs but both are waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than wii music
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?   whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:18 pm

I personally prefer Rock Band 1 and 2 over Guitar Hero. If you're willing to spend money then Rock Band is the way to go with sooo much DLC to purchase. The game is also very clean looking and plays great on big tv/audio setups. The fretboard being black (and improved in RB2) makes gameplay feel so much less cluttered than Guitar Hero.

Plus Rock Band is made by the creators of Guitar Hero 1, 2, and 80s.

I wouldn't say Guitar Hero has a bigger fan-base, and if it does it's mostly just because of the name Guitar Hero. Which Harmonix built in the first place. If you don't like a sellout company, and love extra content, then go for Rock Band.

However, if you just like the look, feel, etc of Guitar Hero, well, go with Guitar Hero. You can always rent one or the other to see which one you like.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?   whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 am

I love Rock Evolution, the drum is just great and the guitar rocks ! and the songs are awesome

-
Spoiler:
-
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?   whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Rockband 2 has a better song list and more DLC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?   whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats better rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?
Page 1 of 1