Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?

Go down 
+12
hivemind
Friorey
Rey
phil19uk
Kaminski
Dave
Angel_Riu
Tcorb18
TheGreatPUDDING
KING
Ichigo
psthree4evr
16 posters
AuthorMessage
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? Empty
PostSubject: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:17 pm

psthree4evr wrote:

Kind of a weird thread.

In my opinion warcraft will never compare to a hard drug. It's impossible to make the comparison.

Sure it may have addictive qualitys about the game, but it's not something you physical inject into your body.
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Ichigo wrote:
psthree4evr wrote:

Sure it may have addictive qualitys about the game, but it's not something you physical inject into your body.

Yeah... he he... >.>
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Sometimes I call WoW World of Warcrack due to how addictive it is.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:00 pm

WoW is real addictive. My friends brother can't even keep a job due to WoW. And he has a kid to take care of. lol. So WoW is actually like a hard drug I seen it myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Angel_Riu
Mortal Soul
Angel_Riu

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:55 am

I'll go with world of warcraft
Back to top Go down
Dave
Mortal Soul
Dave

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:09 am

Suspect Crack.

When large amounts of people start hooking to pay their monthly fee, I may reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:26 am

WoW.
Kayy ByEs
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 am

Lol sure its easy to loose track of time playing wow, but it is nothing like real drugs. Btw most of these wow "addicts" are kids, who dont need to worry about jobs/ children and so forth, sure there are some cases of adults playing for long periods of time...but thats rare. Go to a rehab and see how many are checked in with wow addiction.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 am

Neither?
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 am

Very Happy hehe what a weird threat , i' go for world of warcraft
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
hivemind
Helpful Soul
hivemind

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Could someone explain the addictive character of WoW please? Played it till lvl 5x, got soooo boring, even before... pick up 10 X, kill 5 Y, bring person A to town B and that ALL THE TIME... Didn't like it very much.
Back to top Go down
JJefferson89
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 am

Well I did finally quit World of Warcraft, but it is so well done. I played for about almost two years and have done a lot in the game to experience almost all it had to offer. I would definitely say that this game was extremely addictive, because of all the different things that it has to offer. The only downside is the price, but I think it is worth it. In my opinion I would think that the hunter is the most addictive character. That is just my personal opinion from experience.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 am

Dave wrote:
Suspect Crack.

When large amounts of people start hooking to pay their monthly fee, I may reconsider.

May want to do a little research on what people did when everquest was one of the most popular mmo's.

Quote :
Addiction
Main articles: Video game addiction, Internet addiction disorder, and Computer addiction

The game is renowned and berated (by some psychologists specializing in computer addiction) for its addictive qualities. Many refer to it half-jokingly as "NeverRest" and "EverCrack" (a reference to crack cocaine).[18] EQ is very time-consuming for many people, and there have been some well-publicized suicides of EverQuest users, such as that of Shawn Woolley. Relationships broken because of obsessive playing resulted in the creation of an online support group called EverQuest Widows and sites like GamerWidow.com. An infamous rant titled "EQ: What You Really Get From An Online Game" appeared on Slashdot in 2002,[19] and brought this issue of EverQuest addiction to the forefront of many message boards across the Internet.[20]

Quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everquest#Addiction
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 am

Crack is...
/Thread
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?   whats more additive world of warcraft or crack? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats more additive world of warcraft or crack?
Page 1 of 1