Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Of Warcraft

Go down 
+15
Dripik
Italiano951
Peppie122
Paradox
Kaminski
kurtdude
Bec0530
Psoewish
Helvetespunk
TFaith
Zancoth
Oracle
Mr.Miyagi
Exile
Ichigo
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Hey new to the forums. Figured I'd start a thread about the game I play the most. Well first of all how many of you play? I myself have a level 80 rogue, 70 warlock, 70 warrior, and a 60 druid. I play on twisting nether.

There are many things I enjoy about the game. Whether it be raiding, interaction with guild members, doing achievements, or just exploring. I think the main reason I play is the fact that it's a nice get away. It's by far the best computer game of it's sort out in my opinion. I was big into everquest for a long time to.

Feel free to add or talk about anything though. I just didn't see a thread for this game so.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:52 am

I play on Silver moon, me and my brother shared an account so i finally got my own so now im starting all over =D
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:55 am

Exile wrote:
I play on Silver moon, me and my brother shared an account so i finally got my own so now im starting all over =D

That's cool. You should look into recruit a friend if you don't know what it is. Easy mode leveling to 60. Leveling is what turns alot of potential players away.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:13 am

PS.

World Of Warcraft HordeSymbol

For the horde!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi
Nooblit Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:11 am

I have a level 70 Shaman and a 65 Death Knight.
I'm pretty slow when it comes to leveling.

FOR THE HORDE!
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 am

Sadly, I just started WoW about 2 weeks ago. 51 Gnome Warrior on Kil'Jaeden.

ALLIANCE FTW.
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 am

I played over a year ago but stopped because it was having a negative inpact on school and homework.
I'm thinking of starting again though.

I had a level 67 Undead Rogue, it was my first character and since then I just can't play any other class or race.. I just like the quests and beginning place for Undead Rogue.
I tried rolling every other class but failed, I don't like spellcasters or ranged combat.

I used alot of time playing, I took it slow and leveled up pretty slow.. I'm not that good man but I don't care, I enjoy the game and that's what matters to me.
Back to top Go down
TFaith
Mortal Soul
TFaith

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:23 am

well

80 holypriest 80 dk fully 25 man geared Very Happy

73 rogue, 70 mage, 70 paladin

60 hunter, 62 hunter, 60 mage, 60 warrior

xD i play too much >,<
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 am

TFaith wrote:
well

80 holypriest 80 dk fully 25 man geared Very Happy

73 rogue, 70 mage, 70 paladin

60 hunter, 62 hunter, 60 mage, 60 warrior

xD i play too much >,<

Yes.. Yes, you do xD lol
Back to top Go down
Helvetespunk
Nooblit Soul
Helvetespunk

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:14 am

My lock reached 77 then I got bored and quitted WoW
Horde ftw hoo What a Face
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 am

I used to play till like a month ago ^_^
Was Horde obviously, with my main being a Mage Smile

But I quit because I decided it was too much of a money and time-sink, and I don't exactly have money atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Bec0530
Helpful Soul
Bec0530

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 am

Oracle wrote:

ALLIANCE FTW.

Lol, I've been playing on and off for the last month or two and I've only managed to get a level 20 night elf hunter? I think. (What's the elf that's Alliance? That's what I am...) I feel so n00b when it comes to WoW.
I know the basics and shit but hell, don't ask me what server I'm on, because I can't remember. *blush*
At least you've gotten somewhere in those 2 weeks.
Then again my work is really demanding of me, and when I come home after work I don't want to have to think- and WoW usually makes me think more than I want to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bec0530.deviantart.com
kurtdude
Nooblit Soul
kurtdude

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:54 am

meh ive only just started so im a lvl 11 human rouge

ALLIANCE FTW Cool
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:57 am

@ Zancoth

I too was a Rogue only kind of guy,
DKs r a very good change, they hit really hard... really hard... and they dont need to stealth cuz they can basicly tank anything...
DKs can solo anything short of 100k hp Elite. I quested by myself and did all the group quests alone so i talk from Experience =P
Its also my new main. Just give it a try =P

WoWArmory,
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=Cryoclips

Thats me if u wanna check it out and stuff =P
K Cya peepz Later ^_^

Last edited by Kaminski on Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
Paradox
Helpful Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 am

Oracle wrote:

ALLIANCE FTW.
No way? 2 weeks? and you already lvl 51 ! holy fliper flopin steine! thats fast. my highest lvl is a 64 mage and ive played for atleast a year. off and on. BUT! i really didint focus on lvling. I did alot of pvp.... alot of pvp >_>. i got the insignia of the alaince, and the I think its called the warsong battle standard? its alittle flag you throw that gives every 2% more health. and i got alot of other trinkets as well. so ya! I play on zangarmarsh.
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 am

Paradox wrote:
Oracle wrote:

ALLIANCE FTW.
No way? 2 weeks? and you already lvl 51 ! holy fliper flopin steine! thats fast. my highest lvl is a 64 mage and ive played for atleast a year. off and on. BUT! i really didint focus on lvling. I did alot of pvp.... alot of pvp >_>. i got the insignia of the alaince, and the I think its called the warsong battle standard? its alittle flag you throw that gives every 2% more health. and i got alot of other trinkets as well. so ya! I play on zangarmarsh.

Sry but if it took u a year to get 64 then ur a noob ^_^
i got to 70 in like 2 months cuz i have work and stuff but really lol u must of did alot of chatting and not questing =P
no offense ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
Peppie122
Nooblit Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:14 am

Last edited by Peppie122 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi
Nooblit Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Paradox
Helpful Soul

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Kaminski wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Oracle wrote:

ALLIANCE FTW.

Sry but if it took u a year to get 64 then ur a noob ^_^
i got to 70 in like 2 months cuz i have work and stuff but really lol u must of did alot of chatting and not questing =P
no offense ^_^
Your exactly rigth about he chatting and the not queasting. and no it didint take me 1 year to get to 64, I just play warsong alot, like every... 9 lvl? or 10? eh i meen like at 19 I pvped alot, 29, i pvped alot, 39 49 59 and hopfuly not 69! I just like pvp. I dont like doing queast :\ i dont know why. and yes IM A BIG NOOB afro .
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Well they have made leveling to 60 now reallllly easy. So it's not very hard to get to 60 anymore. I think they also buffed the exp you get in the outlands when wrath of the lich king came out. I could be wrong. I was pretty pleased with the grind to 80, i was even left with stuff I didn't get to do.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Rukiah

^- my armory.

Nice to see so many replys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Alright, this is my fail warrior. BTW, for those 2 weeks, me and my friend whom is which a pally had RaF. So my other RL Friend wanted us to play on his server he already had a 70 hunter, so we got powerleveled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Oracle wrote:
Alright, this is my fail warrior. BTW, for those 2 weeks, me and my friend whom is which a pally had RaF. So my other RL Friend wanted us to play on his server he already had a 70 hunter, so we got powerleveled Very Happy

Yeah recruit a friend is an awesome feature for those that don't want to waste time going through content they already have seen.

My brother and I did it. So we had my account and the RaF account. I got lvl 60 on both toons in 2 days because I had a 70 just rush us through instances for quick exp.

I think the worst part about it. Is now my rogue that I did recruit a friend with is 80. When I go back into the old world I have like literally no flight paths lol.
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

WoW was fun i only played free trial to pass time till xmas lol
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:13 pm

This is someone that takes Warcraft to the next level. 5 Boxxing.

World Of Warcraft Img_1221

Last edited by Ichigo on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 pm

I usually only play as Blood Elves. But so far I've never played outside of a trial except for one private server one time long ago.

I can't seem to really get into WoW. But I love it's theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Of Warcraft   World Of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next