Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated Empty
PostSubject: rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated   rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm

first, apologies if u dinit quite understand lol (from UK- north england)

ok well, im not an emotional kinda lad, not at all infact,or atleast...thats what everyone seems to think, n im not suprised rili i guess with the things that i do. Im the lad in the group that looks after the rest n dosnt tak any flak from ppl tryna pick on anyone in the group. please dont get this confused with me being an idiot that likes to mouth off, coz i dont. but yes to the main point, because me mates know what im like (also in the forces) when eva someone new turns up, im talkin female btw lol. i could be there i could be half way across the world, but im introduced as the insain lad that dosnt tak any crap. now, as u can imagion...that dosnt go down to well. what annoyes me, is ppl know that im only like that when i have to be, and rili i guess im just a big softie lol. but because of what ppl say people r obviously intimidated by that. im not rili sure what yal make of this, n im not actuly sure what im asking. i think im asking is there any way to change this? or maby anyone els out there with the same problem, im sure their will be. so yea, over to u. Smile
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated   rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Ahah I'm kinda like you but the other way around Razz

In other words, I have no idea how to help ya, since I'm a softie that needs to learn to stop taking poo Razz
Back to top Go down
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

PostSubject: Re: rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated   rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:52 pm

lol, aw well
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated   rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 pm

i use to be like that dont let anyone walk over you now i only fight when 100% aboslutly need to and if i do i try toend the fight quickly the longer it drags on the more worse it gets but it was hard to go from beating ppl up for talking trash to fighing when i really need to, what i did i just tel myself they arent worth my eye sight when they girls swing by try to prove to them your not the hulk and hulk smash things =)
Back to top Go down
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

PostSubject: Re: rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated   rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:39 pm

hm, a think i know where yr comin from...but lol, at present, turnin a blind eye could be hard, but im sure i could work on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated   rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated Empty

Back to top Go down

rightm heres the crack, advice aprichiated
Page 1 of 1