Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need some help or advice really bad please

Go down 
+2
crazypedro
The sXe Kid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The sXe Kid
Nooblit Soul
The sXe Kid

I need some help or advice really bad please Empty
PostSubject: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm

ok last year there was this girl that liked me and she kind of asked me out but i rejected her for another girl that i liked (which i never did end up going out with) so then a year later we start talking alot again and becoming really really close friends but as days go by and i get to know her more and i start falling deeply in love with her so finally i get the courage to ask her to be my girl and that i love her but then she rejects me and our whole friendship that i worked so hard to get kind crashes and burns also now she denies ever liking me or asking me out last year and she doesnt talk to me that much or come to me when something is wrong or do flirty stuff anymore but i still love her alot and i wanna be with her so bad and oh yeah on top of all this she has two friends that hate my guts and would hate if we went out so what should i do
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ringmaster5427
crazypedro
Helpful Soul
crazypedro

PostSubject: well, tbh   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm

well, basicly a reckon, that see isnt the kind of person that your rili wanting to be with. no offence intended. if her freinds dont like u, she wont go out with u, to most but not all lassas, friends are evrething n they will ask their friends about garn out with a lad before they do anything. so unfortonatly, im gona say that maby your gona hav to move on? bad luck man Sad
Back to top Go down
kruknena
Helpful Soul
kruknena

PostSubject: Re: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:43 pm

well first of all shes prolly still hurt about u regetting her
n second maybe her friends are telling her not to go with u cause maybe
you did some thing to them and they dont want u to hurt them
u gatta show her that ur real to her n that u want her
Back to top Go down
The sXe Kid
Nooblit Soul
The sXe Kid

PostSubject: Re: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 pm

do u think i should just go to her and tell her how i feel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ringmaster5427
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

you should but you need to wait untill the time is right and only you will know when that is
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:36 pm

hey brother im around your age and id like to relate to you
me and this girl did go out and we were in love we broke up
*but it wasnt anything serious*

we were friends i liked other ppl bu ti always still liked her i let her go for almost a year
i asked her if she still hd feelings and would give us another chance she said she still cared
as some ppl still do after a meaningful relationship. but she didnt want to. of course i regret
trying to go to other girls by being cocky and thinking i can back with her later. i was rly upset.

to get to your advice part
tell her how you feel if she just doesnt want to do it then honestly dont regret it and try again
before you loose her to someone but also think about how there are other girls that you can be with
that might need someone like you. i know its hard love is a difficult thing but its trhough those times when
its hard taht you understand things cnat alway go the way you want.

give it time or think about moving on but i can understand how you feel she ended up going with another guy
but i ended going with anotehr girl after saying to myself i cant but it happened of course it took time though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
AboveTheInfluence
Mortal Soul
AboveTheInfluence

PostSubject: Re: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Well, everything happens for a reason.
If this girl is really being that cold to you then you guys are
really not ment to be together.
She still is proble pretty angry about your rejecting her...
I guess she cant get over that..
it's not bad luck.. just do your everyday activities..
flirting with girls would be the best thing.
it will help you the most with getting over her..
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/zachary_zieger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some help or advice really bad please   I need some help or advice really bad please Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some help or advice really bad please
Page 1 of 1