Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need advice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Need advice   Need advice EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:04 am

Eh im not really so good at talking about this but im in need of advice. Me mom and dad seperated for about 6 months ago. (that was really hellish) At first the thing was kinda under controll but when i started on the upper second school it got kinda out of controll. mom n dad started to argue over the most petty things and it escalated. (mom didn't get another house untill 4 months ago) So mom and dad was kinda stuck under the same roof and arguing. Mostly i whoa re the oldest kid here got to solve these problems like fighting and poo. During this time my schoolwork was affected. i had recently started on the upper secondary school and cuz of my mom and dads fighting i got kinda stressed and poo cuz i felt i couldn't solve their problems. I was taken out of secondary school cuz of depression and stress (i couldn't perform good at the schoolwork) I have been walkin around home here for about 3 months now (i don't have many friends to hang with so im mostly alone) Problem is i have been getting afraid of being outside and around ppl like in malls and poo. I get these stress related symptoms while im out like it's getting hard to breathe, throat feels swollen, i get headache, feels like the world is shaking and it feels like im getting allergic reactions. (im allergic to different things) What to do? pale Im getting more isolated here cuz i don't go out so much. Im also having these wierd nightmares every night (not like regular nighmares, these are really horrible) Think it might be cuz of depression and isolation. I have had these nightmares for like every night in the past 2 weeks now. I simply don't know what to do. Would be thankfull for any advice.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 am

You need to tell your parents exactly what you just said on here, just not in a question format. You need to just tell them. If they care about you in any sort of way, they will understand and help you. They will try their best to stop arguing an stuff.

As a last resort, if you are not the type to get addicted to stuff easily, i might suggest that you try a little marijuana. Its totally up to you but it might help. Now i am not saying go and look for trouble. Like don't go into the ghetto asking for weed. You probably won't come out alive. But if you can get you hands on it, you might want to try it. Again, its totally up to you..

But the main things is: TELL YOU PARENTS

P.S do you have any siblings
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Me little bro told me parents how he felt about this, only made them blame each other for this adn started arguing more so no i can't tell my parents. Also i have asthma so even if i wanted to smoke something i would get an asthma attack and die lol. Drugs is only a temporary solution and i tend to stay away from drugs.
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Kurten wrote:
Me little bro told me parents how he felt about this, only made them blame each other for this adn started arguing more so no i can't tell my parents. Also i have asthma so even if i wanted to smoke something i would get an asthma attack and die lol. Drugs is only a temporary solution and i tend to stay away from drugs.

If you feel totally unsafe there is always child services... Which I recommend to be a FINAL option. Here is the deal. Tell your parents. Talk to them respectfully. At first. Tell them they aren't allowed to talk to each other if they can't say anything positive. This isn't about them its about you. I'd phrase it like this.

"If you love me you'll set aside your differences to help me"

Thing is with your depression. I'd recommend going outside for a little while daily. Looking up at the sky. Its a large open space and its rather relaxing also. It sounds like your developing a phobia of open spaces. So best to nip this in the butt before it starts. Just some minor exposure. Take in a little bit each day.

Drugs are a bad idea period. Good call on your part to turn them down. On the contrary try meditation.

I'll post a video I want you to watch. Do exactly what the video says until you achieve a meditative state. Don't just shrug it off. It takes time to achieve that state. So relax and take the time to work on it. If you wish to come out of the state just breath you'll be fine.

I'll check up on you soon. So just keep posting. We'll get ya through this.

VIDEO ON MEDITATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSmxsVHPE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 am

Thx for the advices, i will try to go out a bit more even if it feels like im going to die when im outside. As for the meditation, i am currently meditating as you call it one time everyday. Im quite good at it since i have been doing it for a long time (training gives experience Razz ) Im able to go pretty deep into the trance as i call it after about 10 minutes. As for the advice of talking to me parents and say it like that. My little bro tried but my aprents are acting really childish now so they didn't care they only started to blame the other one. I don't wanna put gasoline on the fire if ya know what i mean. Anyways thx for the advices.
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:09 pm

thelovedoctor wrote:
You need to tell your parents exactly what you just said on here, just not in a question format. You need to just tell them. If they care about you in any sort of way, they will understand and help you. They will try their best to stop arguing an stuff.

As a last resort, if you are not the type to get addicted to stuff easily, i might suggest that you try a little marijuana. Its totally up to you but it might help. Now i am not saying go and look for trouble. Like don't go into the ghetto asking for weed. You probably won't come out alive. But if you can get you hands on it, you might want to try it. Again, its totally up to you..

But the main things is: TELL YOU PARENTS

P.S do you have any siblings

Don't do the marujana, it will very most likely make things even worse, get through this cleanly and you will come out a stronger person.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Kurten wrote:
Thx for the advices, i will try to go out a bit more even if it feels like im going to die when im outside. As for the meditation, i am currently meditating as you call it one time everyday. Im quite good at it since i have been doing it for a long time (training gives experience Razz ) Im able to go pretty deep into the trance as i call it after about 10 minutes. As for the advice of talking to me parents and say it like that. My little bro tried but my aprents are acting really childish now so they didn't care they only started to blame the other one. I don't wanna put gasoline on the fire if ya know what i mean. Anyways thx for the advices.

No problem. I'm happy to help. Sorry its taken so long for me to come back I've had a lot of stuff to look into. Razz

I understand. Sometimes need to cool down. Meditation is pretty sweet. I enjoy it. Practice does make perfect... Or in the very least a little better each time. Synapses and all. Razz

Have you thought about bringing in an outside source? A Social worker or something? Its risky as well...

Another option is finding someone else to stay with. Grandparents, Aunt or Uncle? Just to take a break from it. Even getting away a little while helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Sponsored content

Need advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice   Need advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Need advice
Page 1 of 1