Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confusing breakup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
visitingric
Nooblit Soul

Confusing breakup Empty
PostSubject: Confusing breakup   Confusing breakup EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 am

I was with a girl whom i grew to love very much for a year and a couple of months. The relationship has not always been 100 percent easy, she accidentally got pregnant and then miscarried within the month which put some stress on the relationship but we were there for each other. When we were around each other it was like nothing else mattered however she was bi and sensing a serious relationship left . we had plans to try an open relationship of sorts to see if it would work but suddenly out of the blue she broke up with me yesterday and im crushed there is no one else i would consider going out with and she still feels like the love of my life. I never got any real reasons for the breakup and it is actually making me even more upset driving me into a deep depression, i have been depressed before as a kid and it took me 4-5 years to dig myself out of it. I think i can convince her to actually give the open relationship a go or try and consider this as a break with no expectation to get back together but to see where she was at in a couple of months. I feel like if i dont try i will always have this pit of regret in my stomach that will be impossible to get rid of. When she did actually break up with me i was too stunned to try and talk it through with her and an now trying to arrange a meeting of some sort for answers and maybe a resolution. Please help i dont know how to get through this i feel like if i fail at getting her back i might end up self harming im not the strongest of people to be honest im a bit of a worry wort i see the worst possible out come in every situation and i dont know what i can do to ease the pain its causing me to lose sleep ive got about 3 hours since she broke up with me about 50 hours ago and cant every time i lay down i get a knot in my stomach and i cannot get out of my head please help i cant go on like this i am completely physically and mentally exhausted and i dont think i can keep it up.
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

Confusing breakup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusing breakup   Confusing breakup EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:24 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down