Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

confusing stuff,help would be apreciated

Go down 
+2
thelovedoctor
Kegelapan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

confusing stuff,help would be apreciated Empty
PostSubject: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Ok her it goes, I like this girl and she likes me back (100% sure of it because she told me) i keep asking her to do stuff and she says ya i will go and then something comes up for her I.E. volleyball, or a trip. and she cant go, this happens everytime and i want to ask her out but she will keep making the same lame excuse "i'm to busy to do stuff, like dating" i would like advice on whether i should move on or just keep on trying to get her to go out with me.

All help is a appreciated
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:22 pm

its not that hard. She likes you but it sounds like she doesn't know what to do. Move on. She can't expect you to wait around until she is ready, and you shouldn't have to wait. You gave it your best and now you need to move forward. Don't confront her about it, she will get mad and say but i actually am busy.

Move on. It will be better
Back to top Go down
Ethakametrius
Nooblit Soul
Ethakametrius

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 am

I agree with the above. It's a pity, but sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and move on with your life. Some people just like the attention, knowing that someone else likes them and that they can hold their attention if they want, best thing you can do is to just get on with your life.

Remember: If she really wanted a relationship with you, she'd make time for you. No one is totally irreversibly packed, no matter what they say. There is always time.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm

i agree with the other two.
but if it was me id give it at least one last try.
and dont settle for a im to busy.
if she says shes to busy on Friday then what about saturday? or sunday or monday and so on.
let her know that you really want to go out with her.
that doesnt work well then theres nothing to do but move on.
cant waist your time on a what if. move on and find the one that says yes instead.

this has nothing to do with any of this but as a HUGE disturbed fan i have to say this.
i love your avatar pic! fantastic band and indestructible is a fantastic cd. im a disturbed one til the day i die<3
Back to top Go down
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:36 pm

I suggest you move on, it seems a bit weird to me how she's always got something going on when you ask her out.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm

DtoX wrote:
i agree with the other two.
but if it was me id give it at least one last try.
and dont settle for a im to busy.
if she says shes to busy on Friday then what about saturday? or sunday or monday and so on.
let her know that you really want to go out with h
er.

that doesnt work well then theres nothing to do but move on.
cant waist your time on a what if. move on and find the one that says yes instead.

this has nothing to do with any of this but as a HUGE disturbed fan i have to say this.
i love your avatar pic! fantastic band and indestructible is a fantastic cd. im a disturbed one til the day i die<3

I have to disagree with the underlined part. Don't be needy. That is a turn off for girls. If she says she's busy, take the answer and walk away. If she doesn't like you then she will hate you if you keep asking her to go out. If she really wanted to, she would let you know when she is available.

I honestly wouldn't even go back for another try, just move on.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm

theres a difference in being needy and being persistent.
and the way you act defines if you seem needy or if you seem persistent on getting what you want.
and being persistent worked for me.
she never had time. i didnt take no for an answer. so after telling her that i wasnt going anywhere til she gave me at least a shot to prove that im worth the time.
we literally fell in love the first day we spent together. witch was not planned at all cause she was really just a very good friend and i wanted to spend time with her outside of school. actually it was beyond awkward cause, well. me and her together was to us just a bad joke. but poo happened and it worked. and even tho our class( INCLUDING ONE OF MY TEACHERS!!! who was awsome btw) made a bet on how long we would be together. longest guess was two weeks. we lasted a little over a year, we would have lasted longer but some unexpected crap happened and we decided that would be the best thing to do. and where still friends:)
so my point is. needy= bad. persistent= good.
but then again. all girls are different. she might not like that. she might like needy. she might want you to dress in a teddy suit to get her going. nothing is for sure. so any advice you get you have to take with a pinch of salt cause there is nothing we can tell you that is 100% going to work.
best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Thanks for all the help i think i'll try one last time and then move on, oh and DtoX Twisted Evil Disturbed Forever Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 am

rock on my man! cheers
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 am

Ok. The way you described it though " if she is busy on friday, ask her for saturday, sunday, monday, and so on". If you read that back to yourself, it would make you sound needy as hell to a girl.

Yes there is a difference between needy and persistent.

Needy is when she tells you no I'm busy and you list a bunch of other days that you could go out.

Persistent is when you are asking her consistently but not all at one time. Spread it out. don't make it seem that you depend on her, but let her know that you are really interested.

Girls aren't your life. they play a big role in your life, but you shouldn't do things that revolve around them. they should be an asset to you life, not the other way around.

and yes. All the advice that you are ever going to get throughout your life is going to be basic and shouldn't be used as your first act.
Take what you get and apply it your your life, situation, etc... You may not even choose to use the advice and thats ok because only you know what you want, nobody else.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 am

i should have written it an other way.
i agree. so thanks for catching that mistake.
cause my mistake could have made him do a mistake and thats not what where trying to do here
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:13 am

words can change everthing
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 am

so very true.
and reading them makes it even harder to know what they really mean.
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks for all the great help i havent made a move yet but this all really helps. This forum rocks
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 am

np^^ and yes it does
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 am

Kegelapan wrote:
Thanks for all the great help i havent made a move yet but this all really helps. This forum rocks

What do you mean by move. By move i hope you mean that you are getting the f*ck outta there. She is not worth your time
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

love thingy.
what the hell?
you dont know jack about him or her.
he came her for advise. he got what i wanted he decided that he wanted to try once more.
thats his choice.
nothing bad could come from it anyway.
either he gets the same response as always or she finally gives him a shot.
dont talk to him like hes an idiot.
he made the choice that he thinks is the best for HIM and HIM ALONE.
so stop being a judgmental prick and be happy for him.
or at least speak like a civilized human being.
what could possibly piss you so much off about him wanting to make a move?
its his life and his problem!
you think its a bad choice? then feel free to say something like "i think your making a mistake by giving her an other try" or "from what i understand from this i feel you deserve better and should move on"
see what i did there?
i said the exact same thing as you did, only was able to do it on a intelligent and civilized way.
the beauty of any language is that what ever you want to say can be said in a calm intelligent and civilized manner.
so instead of dropping F-bombs and being rude you could do like most of us try to do.
make this the one forum that can guarantee that you dont have to get judged by who and what you are and where everyone talks like adults.
you want to swear? go right head just not in this forum. half my vocabulary is swear words.
i swear every day and in almost every sentence i say.
and even i am able to keep my self from swearing here.
its a lot easier than you think.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:15 pm

I just don't see why people waste there times on things they are never going to get. Not saying he is not going to get her (because her might) but there are better things to do than sit and wait

Life is way to short to do something like this.

If she said she liked him, then she shouldn't be acting the way she is.

I know girls like he is mentioning. They are attention getters, and its apparently working because he is on here while she is doing other stuff.

Girls thrive off attention. Even ifs its only for a short period of time. She enjoyed ever time her asked her to do something because finally someone was paying attention to her.

And sometime ( you know as well as I know) that curse words can get your point across. Be soft on somebody isn't always the answer. Sometimes people need to hear it from another perspective to get it through their head.

And Yes, this is a thread for advice. If you don't like the advice, then don't take it, but take it from somebody who has seen a lot.

You are your own person. Live for yourself, care for yourself and be yourself. Life is to short to car what other people think.

You are your own man, so start acting like one

you are SELF MADE
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 pm

why couldnt you just say that to begin with?
its a so much more understandable and polite thing to say.
if i where the one that made this thread and you wrote that to me.
my answer would be this "stfu".
cause you where just rude impolite and didnt even make a point.
what you said now on the other hand made sense and you didnt just share your opinion but you told us why it was your opinion.
witch gives what you say meaning.

and daah women crave attention. like every other human being on this earth. some exploit it and use it like you say.
but faaaaaaaaar from everyone does.
and if you have read all my posts you would see that even tho she says i like you but i dont have time for you doesnt mean that cant change.
ive bin there. best damn year of my life.
read my posts and that will make sense.
Back to top Go down
Safehaven
Elite Soul
Safehaven

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:00 am

Only speaking from a different point of view here

If you know she likes you, you asked her to do stuff but she keeps making up lame excuses. Just to make sure I got that right

Okay there could very possibly be an underlined reason for why she doesn't want to go, She may be to nervous to be somewhere alone with you could be one. Maybe you should just ask her one day why she comes up with these excuses and if she says she really is to busy then its obvious she can't make time for you, so move on. But if she has another reason then maybe you should try asking her if she would feel more comfortable going on a group date or something. She sounds like me thats all!LOL Just talk to her she may need time, and if she isn't worth it( not in a negative way just your not that interested ) then move along. flower
Back to top Go down
Kegelapan
Strong Soul
Kegelapan

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 pm

holy crap you guys ive been over her for awhile now i guess i just havent posted anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confusing stuff,help would be apreciated   confusing stuff,help would be apreciated Empty

Back to top Go down

confusing stuff,help would be apreciated
Page 1 of 1