Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just had to vent some stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Con-Man
Nooblit Soul
The-Con-Man

just had to vent some stuff Empty
PostSubject: just had to vent some stuff   just had to vent some stuff EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:17 am

hey people . . i dont really expect anyone to care about this, or even read this
i just had to set it all out to get it off my chest

i was dating this girl for about 6 months . . i loved her, well i still do i guess, and i thought she loved me
but i had to move to New Zealand and leave her behind
we tried our best to keep in contact, i phoned her all the time and we gave the long distance thing a try
it worked for a really long time
however . . she ended up telling me she couldn't do it and we broke up (but nothing changed)
i still phoned her . . still told her i loved her and she said it back
she still told me i was the only one
and yesterday i found out she was out with this guy that i hate . . and she knows i hate him
he used to threaten me and my friends, if i could do it over again i would have kicked the life out him
but i didnt even find out that she had done it from her . . she still led me on and spoke on the phone like nothing was happening
still told me she loved me
so i asked her if she was out with him . . and she said yes
broke my heart into a million pieces Sad
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: just had to vent some stuff   just had to vent some stuff EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm

ya. long distance relationship won't last, no matter what somebody says. the only way they work is if you live somewhat close to them

like my friend and his lady live roughly 3 hours apart but they visit each other every second weekend

there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't want to remain friends with her, just move on. If you want to keep her as a friend, keep in contact but let her know that you consider her a friend and that you have moved on.

She moved on so you should to. Or maybe you have already. If you keep thinking of her and how she broke your heart, your never going to get over it
Back to top Go down
Steve-JohnsonRE
Mortal Soul
Steve-JohnsonRE

PostSubject: Re: just had to vent some stuff   just had to vent some stuff EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 pm

I had a problem similar to this except I live near my ex. For some reason I can't seem to be able to move on with my life . Although there is a girl i'm interested in but I haven't asked if the feeling is mutual or not. You'll move on to someone better and you'll look back on this and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just had to vent some stuff   just had to vent some stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

just had to vent some stuff
Page 1 of 1