Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime on the big screen

Go down 
+2
Friorey
VinMechaSamurai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VinMechaSamurai
Helpful Soul
VinMechaSamurai

Anime on the big screen Empty
PostSubject: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:19 am

Ok I am sure you have heard about the Dragon Ball movie that is being made. Now let me say that I am worried about this one. From what I have seen they may be butchering this one. But again only time will tell. Now the one I am worried about is the live action Akira movie. From what I hear Leonardo DiCaprio is directing and staring in it. Yeah I know. Ok lastly I hear they are making a live action ghost in the shell movie and I just have no clue how this is going to work. I am curious to hear what you all think about Hollywood's new anime obsession.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:23 am

we just gonna have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 am

It's something from JAPAN made by a studio in AMERICA.. It's based on the Manga yet it looks nothing like it.

We all remember Street Fight the Movie, don't we? They pretty much screwed that up. Which worries me more about the Tekken movie..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 am

Well they did also make a Death Note and Great Teacher Onizuka live action ... which did turn out well.

Then again, those were Japanese as well, so maybe you can' really compare them.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:23 am

don't forget the new street fighter movie ( fingers crossed , that this one won't suck )
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 am

It might suck but it would in no way suck more than the first movie.
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:11 pm

a dragonball movie uhh lol i dont know how they are gonna pull it off but just gotta wait and see lol
Back to top Go down
VinMechaSamurai
Helpful Soul
VinMechaSamurai

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Indeed alot of waiting to be done.
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 am

Rey wrote:
are u talking about street fighter ? if yes , i actually like d the first one , i hope the second one will be better , but the idea that chun-li is the main characters really bugs me
Back to top Go down
JohnnyApple
Nooblit Soul
JohnnyApple

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:12 am

Dont forget about Neon Genesis Evangelion live action movie coming out sooner or later Razz ive also heard talk of both Eureka 7 and Cowboy bebop getting live action movies as well Shocked then again im just spreading rumors i guess xD unless anyone wants to confirm it for me? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:25 am

Friorey wrote:
Rey wrote:
are u talking about street fighter ? if yes , i actually like d the first one , i hope the second one will be better , but the idea that chun-li is the main characters really bugs me

The first one was a random movie that just slapped Street Fighter in it. It had too many pointless scenes, too many things that made no sense and the characters weren't even the same.

Charlie isn't Blanka, they're completely different characters.
Ryu and Ken are rivals that were raised together, not random thiefs.
Zangief is a russian wrestler that wanted to fighting for russia, not Bison's retarded pet.
Balrog is the bad guy, DJ is neutral. not the opposite.
Dhalsim isn't a scientist, he's a yoga master.
Sagat isn't a thief either, he's just a scary muay thai master that wanted revenge.

I find it ironic that they call it Street Fighter while having no street fighting in it aswell..

about the new SF movie, I usually main Chun Li so I don't have a problem with it. She's probably one of the most interesting female characters in a fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime on the big screen   Anime on the big screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime on the big screen
Page 1 of 1