Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What songs/music are u listening to these days ?

Go down 
+32
EnoughSaid
Kurten
Popcorn
Essencewing
Lizard King
CJ
Angel_Riu
xMidnight-
jrowand
Rorschach
oldschoolgangsterrap
pinklime09
swirl
postaljives
Gen__Wolf
Chocozuma
faramir545
yankeefan199
JohnnyApple
ScottishSoLdier
Ichigo
Italiano951
KING
xxundeadxlovexx
slimcrazy27
HellFire
Exile
byranicon
reydelreyes
BlackWidow
Psoewish
Friorey
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

What songs/music are u listening to these days ? Empty
PostSubject: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 am

These days I’ve been listening to these songs

Artist ---------------Title
X-Ray Dog ----------------------Acts Of Courage Orchestral
Velvet ----------------------------In And Out Of Love
Gackt ---------------------------- Oasis
GARNET CROW----------------百年の孤独
Bullet For My Valentine -------Road To Nowhere
Bullet For My Valentine -------One Good Reason Why
Bullet For My Valentine ------Watching Us Die Tonight
Bullet For My Valentine -------Ashes Of the Innocent-

btw these songs i listed try downloading them guys , great songs !

Last edited by Friorey on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to tell the guys to download the songs :D)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:00 am

I listen to anything that pops up on Kawaii Radio lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:06 am

Israeli rock
which is like Rap but not as happy or with the same beat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ktzU5vm0E
heres a sample Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reydelreyes
Nooblit Soul
reydelreyes

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:23 am

im listening to Children Of Bodom
Back to top Go down
byranicon
Helpful Soul
byranicon

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:03 am

1349, 3 Inches Of Blood, Arch Enemy, Beherit, Behemoth, Belphegor, Between The Buried And Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Black Funeral, Black Sabbath, Brain Drill, Burzum, Cannibal Corpse, Carach Angren, Carcass, Carpathian Forest, Celtic Frost, Cephalic Carnage, Children Of Bodom, The County Medical Examiners, Cradle Of Filth, Cryptopsy, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Devin Townsend, Dimmu Borgir, Dream Theater, Dying Fetus, Emperor, Enslaved, Enthroned, Finntroll, Gallhammer, Gorgoroth, GWAR, Hate Eternal, Holy Molar, I, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, Into Eternity, Lightning Bolt, The Locust, Liquid Tension Experiment, Marduk, Mayhem, Meshuggah, Mirrorthrone, Naglfar, Napalm Death, Neetzach, Nevermore, Nile, Origin, Psyopus, The Red Chord, Rotting Christ, Rush, Satyricon, Shevalreq, Sigh, Six Feet Under, Sonata Arctica, Strapping Young Lad, Striborg, Twilight, Urgehal, Venom, Vital Remains, Winds, Zimmers Hole
Back to top Go down
Exile
Mortal Soul
Exile

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:04 am

Um, Classical, anything i can dance to in like any shape and or form, some rock and metal
Back to top Go down
HellFire
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:22 am

AC/DC, GNR, Metallica, Trivium, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd.
Back to top Go down
slimcrazy27
Helpful Soul
slimcrazy27

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

byranicon wrote:
1349, 3 Inches Of Blood, Arch Enemy, Beherit, Behemoth, Belphegor, Between The Buried And Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Black Funeral, Black Sabbath, Brain Drill, Burzum, Cannibal Corpse, Carach Angren, Carcass, Carpathian Forest, Celtic Frost, Cephalic Carnage, Children Of Bodom, The County Medical Examiners, Cradle Of Filth, Cryptopsy, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Devin Townsend, Dimmu Borgir, Dream Theater, Dying Fetus, Emperor, Enslaved, Enthroned, Finntroll, Gallhammer, Gorgoroth, GWAR, Hate Eternal, Holy Molar, I, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, Into Eternity, Lightning Bolt, The Locust, Liquid Tension Experiment, Marduk, Mayhem, Meshuggah, Mirrorthrone, Naglfar, Napalm Death, Neetzach, Nevermore, Nile, Origin, Psyopus, The Red Chord, Rotting Christ, Rush, Satyricon, Shevalreq, Sigh, Six Feet Under, Sonata Arctica, Strapping Young Lad, Striborg, Twilight, Urgehal, Venom, Vital Remains, Winds, Zimmers Hole

wow, u listen to the exact stuff i do.

black metal owns all
Back to top Go down
http://www.allradioweb.net
xxundeadxlovexx
Helpful Soul
xxundeadxlovexx

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:17 pm

for the past couple of days
all I've been listening to is
Repo a genetic opera's sound track
The GazettE
Miyavi
Marilyn manson
And Say anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hells_lust
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 pm

I've recently been listening to two albums...
Machines Are Us - Icon of Coil
Gelb - Neuroticfish

I've fallen in love with Neuroticfish! Too bad i found him just a few months after he closed down the project :/
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:56 pm

I listen to alot mainly Metal right now the song playing is ashes by five finger death punch
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:57 pm

The last 1-2 weeks i've been listening to Static X's wisconsin death trip nonstop.
Back to top Go down
ScottishSoLdier
Nooblit Soul
ScottishSoLdier

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Latley I just discovered James Taylor - Fire and Rain but i also listen to Eminem-Stan Live with elton john alot Wink
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 pm

ive been listening to alot of Five finger death punch and bullet for my valentine FFDP is really good you guys should check them out on youtube
Back to top Go down
JohnnyApple
Nooblit Soul
JohnnyApple

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Ive been listening to the radio a lot surprisingly, so just a random assortment, but on mp3 ive been listening to Fort Minor and Skankfunk (guys who did soundtrack for the airgear anime) Razz
Back to top Go down
yankeefan199
Nooblit Soul
yankeefan199

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:50 pm

The past couple of days i have been listening that has 2 do with All That Remains Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/yankeefan60
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 pm

heavy metaaaaaaaalllll!!! and some other genere too lazy to think.
Ohh yea i discovered a song by The Offspring while i was watching vid.
Good song. Kid you going far or something like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Chocozuma
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:29 pm

I've been listening to a lotta Belle and Sebastian, LCD Soundsystem, and Radiohead.
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Disturbed ftw
Back to top Go down
postaljives
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Artist Albums songs
Wes Montgomery Smokin' at the Half Note Four on Six
Michael Buble Call me Irresponsible L.O.V.E
Sway
MoonDance
Aerosmith Rocks' -----------
Luciana Souza Duos II Muita Bobeira
Guns 'n' Roses Appetite for destruction Sweet child 'o' mine
Welcome to the Jungle
Bob Dylan Greatest Hits Knocking on Heavens Door
Billie Holiday Greatest Hits Crazy He Calls Me
Back to top Go down
swirl
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:05 pm

I've been on Radiohead, System of a Down (System Of A Damn, I like to call it) and tons of free rap mixtapes.
Back to top Go down
pinklime09
Nooblit Soul
pinklime09

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Heavy and Nu Metal (eg Lacuna Coil , Linkin Park and Metallica) some 80's classics and classic rock such as Steely Dan.
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Ice cube, Eminem, Cypress Hill, Nas, Scarface, Wu-Tang Clan and much much more lol
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Ice Cube is like...a legend when it comes to rapping lol.. Gangsta rap made me do it!
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Helpful Soul
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 pm

been listening to Queen alot lately
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaws4rl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs/music are u listening to these days ?   What songs/music are u listening to these days ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What songs/music are u listening to these days ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next