Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!

Go down 
+17
red_blaze
Friorey
Tcorb18
jackwabbit
Jet
HAPPY man 123
BushinStyleGuy
Oracle
Ichigo
hernan.esquivel
Dripik
Rey
phil19uk
Tabarnacos
faramir545
Gen__Wolf
EnoughSaid
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! Empty
PostSubject: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:16 pm

In this generation several FPRs came out. My all time favorite FPS series are Call of Duty. What's ur?????? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Doom, I remember watching my older brother play the first doom, back then it was considered high-tech lol. Thats what got me into gaming lol.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

CoD WaW isnt the best but its my favorite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

faramir545 wrote:
CoD WaW isnt the best but its my favorite

Yeah I currently own that and play it alot on my PS3. It's really fun but I still think COD 4 is the best in the series
Back to top Go down
Gen__Wolf
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

But yea...Cod WaW is my favorite as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm

fps ? Half life 2 ..
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Their has been a ton of great FPS games, some of mine: COD1/ MOH:AA/ STALKER/ Bioshock/ HL2.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Hm.. I believe Counter-Strike is the best one. Which Counter-Strike? it's up to you. all of them are fun anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Back when I was into Halo I didn't think much of other FPSers. But I am not a FPS kind of game anyway. But my cousin got Call of Duty 4 and I've slowly been playing it. It's definitely one of the best FPS out there. Probably one of the most realistic ones, too. and one of very few that actually enables you to use stealth, even in online games.
Back to top Go down
hernan.esquivel
Mortal Soul
hernan.esquivel

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Halo 3 but CoD 4 is right behind
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:56 pm

The Halo Series

and

CSS
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 pm

No such thing as the best, something can always be improved.

The "Best" is Left 4 Dead
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Oracle wrote:
No such thing as the best, something can always be improved.

The "Best" is Left 4 Dead

That's not a FPS. It's more like a hide in the corner and melee until the mob is gone. Very Happy

I call it a HITCAMUTBIG game. But it is really fun, actually. The best game valve has made. Right up there with Portal.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Rey wrote:
Hm.. I believe Counter-Strike is the best one. Which Counter-Strike? it's up to you. all of them are fun anyway.

I'm sorry, let me correct myself.. Duke Nukem is the best FPS.
Back to top Go down
BushinStyleGuy
Helpful Soul
BushinStyleGuy

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 pm

The House Of The Dead series.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY man 123
Helpful Soul
HAPPY man 123

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 pm

The best FPS are

killzone 2
call of duty 4
resistance 2
left for dead
fear 2 project origin
Back to top Go down
Jet
Nooblit Soul
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Best FPS is hands down goldeneye 007, that game was just pure win when it came out and set the standard for console fps games.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Doom 3
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am

i would have to say CoD series.... i never played the second one i remember the first one. But not i own 4 and WaW,which are great online
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:20 am

draw between half-life 2 and call of duty 4

but soon killzone 2 will become my favorite fps
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:12 am

Quake 3 is best

sorry UT3...you're right behind
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 am

The entire Half Life Franchise. This includes Opposing Force and Blue shift.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 am

Am I the only one who finds it retarded to claim Killzone 2 to be the best without it even being out?

Sure, it's out now, but every person I've seen claim that, said it before the freakin' demo was even available.. =/
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:46 am

Rey wrote:
Am I the only one who finds it retarded to claim Killzone 2 to be the best without it even being out?

Sure, it's out now, but every person I've seen claim that, said it before the freakin' demo was even available.. =/
I agree, but that's what they call hype Smile

I'm not into the whole hyping thing though, I don't care what other people say about something. Well I do care just to hear what they think of it, but it doesn't affect me in any way. If every person in the world hates something, then that's fine, but I'll still try it first to see what it's like.

I don't jump to conclusions without having experienced it personally, unless they're actual proven facts.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 am

The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! Halo_ce

this game set the standards for how a console shooter should be played

and yes, i spent countless hours playing golden which is one of my favorite games, but halo ce was really the first recognized FPS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!   The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best ever First Person Shooter!!!???!?!??!?!??!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next