Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same question different person

Go down 
+3
SgtVoodoo
Psoewish
faramir545
7 posters
AuthorMessage
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

Same question different person Empty
PostSubject: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 pm

I saw there was a post about this already. Today i decided to go out to eat with my mom. We pass by a videogame store and i see skate 2 and fallout 3's price lower, so she asks me to choose one, but i couldnt choose one! So i ask you, should i buy fallout 3 now while its price is low or skate 2 with the high price since its new? If i buy fallout 3 or skate 2 im going to buy killzone 2 on the 27 and buy the one i dont buy later. Maybe ill buy skate 2 first since i got too many shooters alreay. Anyone here own skate 2, is it good. How about fallout 3?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 pm

I can only tell you that Fallout isn't a shooter, it's an rpg set in the future Smile

But I'll say the same here as I did in the other thread. You either love or hate either game, there's no real middle road in these games.

So ask yourself if you want a skating game or an rpg Smile
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I would rent fallout 3, I beat it in like 3 days, theres no multi either, so it will probably just sit and collect dust after the first week
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Fallout 3 is not a rent game. It has up to 180 hours of gameplay. Thats if you do side missions and level up. But if I was you I would buy Fallout 3 and rent Skate 2. And that way you can still have Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 am

fallout 3 is indeed overrated but it is still better than skate 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:40 am

Psoewish wrote:
I can only tell you that Fallout isn't a shooter, it's an rpg set in the future Smile

But I'll say the same here as I did in the other thread. You either love or hate either game, there's no real middle road in these games.

So ask yourself if you want a skating game or an rpg Smile

I have Skate 2 but i don't love or hate it...it's just a game to play when your bored or feel like playing a chill game.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:27 am

well if you look at the reviews, Skate 2 is pretty disappointing to most people but Fallout 3 has got multiple game of the year awards.

Fallout 3 really isn't the typical 1st person shooter, it has a huge open world that takes hours to explore and you can also use VATS where you choose a body part to shoot and kill them in a really violent way! Fallout 3 is awesome, it has great replay values and you'll always find something new when you play it again. The only problem is, that when you complete the main story.. that means it's over, so i advice you to explore and finish the side quests first before you complete the game
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Well i bought skate 2, isnt really a bad game. Throwing around your player and breaking all his bones is quite fun and entertaining.
Skate 2 like kev said is a game you play if your bored. But im still getting fallout 3 after i get killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same question different person   Same question different person Empty

Back to top Go down

Same question different person
Page 1 of 1