Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

most overrated game of all time

Go down 
+18
Friorey
GabbiJay
Kevxtreme
Dhomes
DreamyMeadow
AndreB
SevenYears
furball006
jackwabbit
Dripik
truesoviet
Rorschach
Gen__Wolf
phil19uk
Tabarnacos
Ichigo
Rey
raynel6988
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AndreB
Helpful Soul
AndreB

most overrated game of all time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 am

The first game that i thought of was the Halo games. And I thought I was the only one. But it seems like theres more people than I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/AndreBmusic
DreamyMeadow
Nooblit Soul
DreamyMeadow

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 am

furball006 wrote:
Halo is one of the most overated games of all time.. so is WOW.

Whoever said Half Life 2 and FF7 I beg to differ lol.. I beat both of those games! They are great. FF7 has a truly deep story if you know what you are dealing with.

well.. I'd say WoW is in kinda different class.. as are all MMORPGs.. but honestly.. you don't really get any better MMORPG than WoW I'd say.. overall quality of it is really good..

for me the most overrated game is FF VII.. like someone already said here.. it's really good.. but honestly.. just think of how many people say it's the best just because of Sephiroth.. and surely Kuja was much more badass than him.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dhomes
Nooblit Soul
Dhomes

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:39 pm

i would have to say Fable 2. It was over hyped and everyone thought it was going to be amazing DON'T get me wrong, Fable 2 is a great game but it wasn't as good as i expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:36 pm

It was hyped but everyone thought it wasn't worth the hype so technically, it's not overrated.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:44 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
yeah gen, you need to plat throught the whole series to know whats going on. Its a really hard game to understand right away

Yeah, i know what you mean....after i beat MGS4 i still didn't understand it fully...i might go and buy MGS, 2, and 3 just to understand the fantasic story.
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:42 am

haha no Halo 3 is not the most overrated game ever. it sucks i know but Assassins Creed is the most overrated game ever! it was my first game for the PS3 and i can't tell you how disappointed i was, all you do is jump around and do the same thing over and over again
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:47 am

halo 3
fallout 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Halo 3,but its still a great game,I still play it a lot.LittleBigPlanet is sort of over-rated sometimes.
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 pm

TheGreatPUDDING wrote:
Halo 3,but its still a great game,I still play it a lot.LittleBigPlanet is sort of over-rated sometimes.

yeah, LBP is a bit overrated, it can get very annoying sometimes
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:18 pm

I don't think a game that says "the limit is your imagination" while it backs it up is ever overrated.
Back to top Go down
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:55 pm

I'd say that's Halo 3
Back to top Go down
cDizzle
Helpful Soul
cDizzle

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:13 pm

For me, the 2 most over rated games (That I have played) are Star Wars Knights of the old republic and Prince of Persia. I just didn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 pm

But not many talk about them either. Atleast not Prince of Persia.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Assassins creed
its a great but not as i expected.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:45 pm

AC was too short
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Not to mention everyone did say it was a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most overrated game of all time   most overrated game of all time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

most overrated game of all time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2