Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Color Blindness

Go down 
+2
Tabarnacos
GiraffeInc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GiraffeInc
Nooblit Soul
GiraffeInc

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Color Blindness   Color Blindness EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 pm

As you may have guessed I am color blind. I have a rare type called Protanopia. This makes some games harder for me. I can't see some hidden enemies as well and if enemies show up as certain colors on a minimap or have different color name in online combat its hard to tell who is my friend and who is foe. Despite this I still tend to do well most of the time. Sometimes I do fire off a few rounds at a team mate in teamdeathmatch in cod and such. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has had any troubles with being colorblind while playing games.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Blindness   Color Blindness EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Im not color blind but I see differents colour.. Like that background is black, but I see it as your white. But for me its black.. This thing that you call white for me its black... Red of you for me is light blue... But I deal with it pretty good. Im used to it... Like I know this is red, For me its red but for you, If you were in my eyes you would see This I think. So yea you are not alone there. But seeing only black and white kinda suck Sad I would feel really bad.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Blindness   Color Blindness EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:44 pm

if u were to become a famous player
you'd be my hero
but even as u r right now doing that
ur still awsome lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Blindness   Color Blindness EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 am

GiraffeInc wrote:
As you may have guessed I am color blind. I have a rare type called Protanopia. This makes some games harder for me. I can't see some hidden enemies as well and if enemies show up as certain colors on a minimap or have different color name in online combat its hard to tell who is my friend and who is foe. Despite this I still tend to do well most of the time. Sometimes I do fire off a few rounds at a team mate in teamdeathmatch in cod and such. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has had any troubles with being colorblind while playing games.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , if u got a bro or a sis or anybody at home tell them to sit next to u while u are playing so they can tell u where's the enemies is hiding and who's your foe and who's your friends , this way u will spend more time with your siblings or anybody and win at the game at the same time , this way u are really playing CO-OP Online Wink if u know what i mean
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Blindness   Color Blindness EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Wow,being colorblind while playing games must be hard.Glad you do you best though.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Blindness   Color Blindness EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 pm

I ain't color blind but I'm blind in one eye. It kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Sponsored content

Color Blindness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color Blindness   Color Blindness Empty

Back to top Go down

Color Blindness
Page 1 of 1