Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new layout and moderator name color

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

The new layout and moderator name color Empty
PostSubject: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey, sorry been inactive for while but now I'm back and I'm totally digging this new layout :]

I don't know if it's just me or if other people have this problem though, but I can't actually read the moderator's names (they're blue) on the background. Maybe you could change them a bit so it's clearer to read? I think red would fit quite nicely as it's a color that stands out and is easily readable on everything but a red background Razz (no it's not because I like red, I actually don't like the color personally Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Mods should be green.

EDIT: Wait, this green.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Well, Not bad Idea.. But For me I can see it perfectly.Tabarnacos Sgtvoodoo Friorey .. No ? Well... Green sounds good.. Or maybe white. !
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:27 pm

I can see it aswell, but it does hurt the eyes.

EDIT: Member's names are white so that's not a good idea.. xp
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Sounds yellow for me xD

Edit : Yes.. sounds xD
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 pm

What colour is the normal members? i think mods should either be bright yellow, like the banner, or white
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:33 pm

As you can see, the members are both Yellow and White.

This color is awesome though

EDIT: As this
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:52 am

Yellow would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 am

Rey wrote:
As you can see, the members are both Yellow and White.

This color is awesome though

EDIT: As this
That green does indeed stand out quite well too.

Is there any reason for us regular members to have 2 colors btw? We're yellow on the forum indexes, but in actual threads we seem to be white Razz

wouldn't this color work for our mods? xD
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Pink would actually work fine, some people just cant seem to get over the fact that its just a color, and really means nothing(Haha your wearing pink, your a homo etc. lol)
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:07 pm

That blue does hurt the eyes though..
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 pm

it could be easier to read though, we need a bright color to go against the dark backround, dark colour on dark colour is harder to read:p
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
Pink would actually work fine, some people just cant seem to get over the fact that its just a color, and really means nothing(Haha your wearing pink, your a homo etc. lol)
Yeah pink-purple-ish is my fav color :]
Though it's a close call with orange, that's a pretty awesome color too ... but that's another topic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new layout and moderator name color   The new layout and moderator name color Empty

Back to top Go down

The new layout and moderator name color
Page 1 of 1