Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?

Go down 
+19
Zancoth
KidSyndrome101
OnlineInsider
DtoX
Essencewing
KING
SgtVoodoo
faramir545
Yourtiy
Tcorb18
Dave
Rey
cDizzle
furball006
Angel_Riu
dfr3sh
Friorey
angeloflight
raynel6988
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

You guys are forgetting about the main murderer in this case, Soulja Boy.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:50 pm

so true. and i hate my self for this but i like crank dat><
what the hell is wrong with me?!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm

It's nothing but a dance. If it wasn't for the dance, it's just a very VERY stupid song.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:13 pm

i know! the song is veeeeeery stupid. but i like it!
i love that damn song!
i feel impure and dirty for it
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Honestly, I think Souja Boy is killing Hip hop. Luckly he doesn't get much recognition anymore after the Crank dat phase was done.

he is just a young kid doing song and dance for money and fame. he doesn't care about the direction in which hip hop is taking.

Also, many say that lil wayne is killing it too, which i disagree. Back in the day, hip hop and rap was about having crazy beats and expressing yourself through lyrics. And thats exactly what lil wayne is doing. His lyrics are sick. Read the lyrics, then listen to the song, and then listen to the song while reading the lyrics, the way he does it is just unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:52 pm

lil wayne blows.
to me hes pretty much like soulja boi. not as bad mind you but still bad.
there are few ppl left that make hip hop as it should be.
pretty much every single song is about cars bling bling and girls.
there are exceptions but they so a bad job.
and to quote immortal technique. "what pisses me off is when people speculate what the frick pac would say what the hell do you know about a dead mans perspective?"
i cant stand it when they do that. you dont know anything about a dead mans perspective so dont rap about it.
its not to many that do it anymore but god knows that was like a trend in the hip hop music for a while
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:57 pm

What is Hip Hop.

A lot of people think they actually know but they don't

Hip hop is just a type of music. People sometimes forget that Hip Hop and Rap are a type of music but can also be a lifestyle.

When people say Hip hop is dead, they are referring to the culture and lifestyle because the music is still there.

What a lot of people have to realize is that music is always going to change, and instead of fighting it, change with it.

And i like that quote by immortal because its true. I hate it when people say "2 pac would think that Lil wayne sucks ass", or "2 Pac would think that Lil wayne was good". You don't know what 2 Pac would say so don't speak for him.
Back to top Go down
Devoured Death
Mortal Soul
Devoured Death

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Lets hope so.
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 pm

angeloflight wrote:
i dont want to be a dick or anything but i hate hip hop i just dont like it its all shooting killing raping hoods gangs and all that yes i know not all of it was that but most of it is thats why rock is better because they speak about there problems that people have today not about what gang ur in or killing people and yes rap will diebecause that guy little wayne is making a rock album and lupe fiasco and also jayz i dont know about you but i think it was just a phase

dude hip hop talks about there problems that people have today and poo like that as well just a rock. The hip hop you see on tv and raidos thats whats killing of hip hop thats that gay poo thats all about money, being gay, killing 50 cent, lil wayne, chingy cant even remeber all of them there the fakes that are killing of hip hop. give a listen to Bishop Lamont, Atmosphere, MC mega, tonedeff, AOTP, Virtuoso, warcloud to bad there all underground rappers and all the fakes like 50cent get on tv now days wtf..........
Back to top Go down
darko12321
Strong Soul
darko12321

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:32 pm

[quote="Steve-JohnsonRE"]
DtoX wrote:
well there are alot of artists out there slowly killing it.
like T-pain kardinal official and flo rida name a few.
but then theres the ones keeping it going.
immortal technique, army of the pharaohs, jedi mind tricks etc
so lets just hope that wannabe gangsters and lousy songs writes stop trying to make music.
hip hop(and metal. metal FTW) for life<3
Kardi isn't even close to killing it. He's been in the game far longer than T-Pain and Flo Rida. He knows what sells and what doesn't so he is clearly changing his style to maximize profit.[/qu

he is a sellout. I know over 50 hip hop artists who are just doing the music for the people and them self most of them dont even make $1 for the music they do and they give out there music for the people to listen to. If you got any time check this dude out on myspace MC Mega =P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?   Is Hip Hop Really going to Die? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Hip Hop Really going to Die?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Speak :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: