Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi")

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SweChraft
Helpful Soul
SweChraft

Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi") Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi")   Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi") EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Hello everyone i´m Christoffer (Chris in short) aka SweChraft

I´m an 18 year old swedish guy out of a job, finding work right now in sweden is like finding "a needle in a hay stack".
With all this free time i take part in a youth association focusing on japanese culture, currently we have over 500 members and about 130 visitors every tuesday.
And i do allot of gaming and i´m ALWAYS listening to music (Right now its Johnny Cach), only exception is of course when i´m talking to someone or watching something.
Currently single after a nasty breakup with a girl that was just wrong for me though i stayed with her for 8 months, probably because i´m a "big guy" and the sex was great.
About the "big guy" i´ve always been somewhat "big", i´m currently 120kg and 190cm (to me that´s not to bad?).
Well anyways i´ve always been a gamer since looong ago.

(Story time)
I was 8 years old x-mas eve 1998 i got fewer presents than usual but i didn't care since there was a big one under the tree with my name on it.
When i got to open it i almost shat bricks, it was a PlayStation with one game and one game only.... Final Fantasy VII
At the time i didn't know one word of english, but when it came to writing and reading swedish i was very advanced for my age.
After getting 10hour into the game i got stuck, i got pissed and left it alone for awhile.
Then after about a month after clearing other games like Crash Bandicot and other child games i got back to FFVII.
Started over, and i got stuck.... Again.... Same spot.... I got angry and went to get my brothers english school book, i translated every dialogue in the town where i got stuck.
Cleared the game first time when i was 9 (almost 10), then when i was 10 and we were gonna start learning english i was almost fluent.
(The end)

Well that´s enough to start of i guess.

Have a good one....
Chris
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi")   Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi") EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Welcome fellow soul! Hope you enjoy your stay. =)
Back to top Go down
chanelbags233
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi")   Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi") EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:45 am

discount designer bags Nice price
designer inspired handbags Prevalent
air max 2011 known brand
nike shox tl3 well handbags
women puma shoes known brand
air max tn Excellent stuff
puma shoes Rational
puma shoes online Preferential discount
women timberland boots Good cheap
wholesale gucci shoes best stylie
louis vuitton handbags Online here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi")   Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi") Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from cold Sweden! (Not just "lol hi")
Page 1 of 1