Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dating older women...

Go down 
+7
Tazz626
thelovedoctor
More_Cowbell
jackwabbit
Remo
Rey
Brandon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

Dating older women... Empty
PostSubject: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Okay I'm dating a older girl have been for awhile (8 months) and where in love. I feel like we shouldn't be dating because of this age difference, it's a pretty big age difference well to me anyways being 16. We don't talk to our friends about each other so its like this forbidden thing we have, its kinky on how its a secret and it feels so wrong major turn on for the both of us. Anyways I want to know how people feel what should be the age limit for a 16 year old like moi, and if you agree with me on how I should feel guilty or shouldn't. Want to know your opinions.

Shes 19 so you know and goes to college if that has any effect on your answer.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 pm

3 years of difference isn't a big deal at all if you ask me. if you're 15 and she's 30, that's a completely different story.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 am

Age is only a problem for teenagers. 20+ and women are called "Mature" women not "Older". Age doesn't effect relationships as much after your 20's either.

Kind of hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am

Remo wrote:
Age is only a problem for teenagers. 20+ and women are called "Mature" women not "Older".

Nuuu. Mature is where you act like an adult. you can be 35 and still not be mature.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:38 am

Rey wrote:
Remo wrote:
Age is only a problem for teenagers. 20+ and women are called "Mature" women not "Older".

Nuuu. Mature is where you act like an adult. you can be 35 and still not be mature.

The human brain fully developes in the mid 20's. Alchohol and other "Things" can make it stop early before it's fully developed. Some people develope faster than others, Women develope faster than men. When I say Mature, I mean they are fully developed adults.

If someone in their 30's does something immature, I would be more prone to call them irresponsible.

It's rare to see someone that age act like a complete child and make a childs mistake.

Fire hot! lol!
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 pm

dude that age difference means nothing, as long as your both ok with it. and if any thing i would want to brag about being with an older chick but thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
More_Cowbell
Mortal Soul
More_Cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Depends on maturity (putting aside the legal issues of course). Some people are just as mature at 16 as some 19 year olds, so I would say the number doesn't matter much, it's a good guideline but applying it to individual cases is not always appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm

I've been told by a few of my friends I act more mature then I should be... I'm also very honest. The things my girlfriend also likes about me.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't see any problem with your situation. If you two love each other then you should be together. When you two are hanging out and having fun and you don't think about her age, just about who she is, then you should be comfortable with the relationship.

everything changes in College though. As long as you two trust each other and have the patience for each other, it should be ok.

You need to understand that she will see a lot of guys in College that she will want to have as a boyfriend. That is why it is up to you to make sure that you are making the time you spend together, worth her time. You have to make her feel like she is making the right choice being with you and why you are better than the college dudes she sees everyday. Make her feel extremely special and and why she is lucky to have you.

Most importantly, you need to talk to each other about it. Let each other know how one another feels about the situation.

Also, is there any sexual relations between the two of you yet?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah we had sex we take is seriously too we don't rush. As for the college students thing. She tells me when a guy hits on her and what not, shes very loyal to me and i trust her. She never lied to me and is very honest. It's easy to tell when shes lying too.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Honestly then. I don't see a problem if what is going on. As long as both of your parents are ok with what is going on then i think you should treat it like any other relationship. Just do what i said before. Make her feel special and like you are worth her time.

On a side note. How did the two of you meet?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 pm

A year ago through a friend of mine we talked on msn for a good month and decided to see each other so we did we started to hang out and became friends, I started to like her more so i asked her out and she said yes. Her parents don't really know we are dating but they did meet me once. My dad doesn't mind but my mom thinks its wrong for me to date a girl at her age, which kind of started this.
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 pm

well man do you love her ... yes ..... do you think about her all the time .... yes then dont let anything get in the was she will be 22 when your 18 then you can put everyone elses opionion behind you
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: the only problem   Dating older women... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 pm

the only problem i hav with going out with a girl is if their taller than me lol freaks me out big time. p.s i like older girls... in fact i cant find any girl my age i like in that way. only like girls if thers an age gap. personally dont try for that, it just happens... any1 like 2 add anythn 2 that? like if u think im bad or if ur the same? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm

if u love her and she loves u then age is not important
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Ferdri3
Helpful Soul
Ferdri3

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:16 am

well, when I was 16 I dated a girl that was 21.. kinda strange when I look back at it cuz now I cant imagine any woman wanne be with a 16 year old boy.. but hey we were in love.. besides that, I dont know how it is in your country but here in Holland everyone who is 16 and above is allowed to date with anyone thats 16 or above.. so a 16 year old boy can date and have a relationship with a 83 year old woman if they wish to..

is it "normal"?? define "normal"!!

Its kinda a rush for the boy to date an older woman cuz its not everywhere around you, you probably havent seen it before.. the confidence that u show wont be unnotisted by her and will probably let her love u even more..

my advice? dont let anyone tell u any diffirent! keep the love going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ferdri3.hyves.nl
astrozombie060
Helpful Soul
astrozombie060

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Whatever floats your boat, man. Just keep it legal ; )
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating older women...   Dating older women... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dating older women...
Page 1 of 1