Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Approaching women

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoshone
Nooblit Soul
Shoshone

Approaching women Empty
PostSubject: Approaching women   Approaching women EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Well it's been over 3 years since i've been involved with a girl and I realize that I need to break out of my shyness shell or else I will be lonely forever. I've done extensive research and do's and dont's. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any points for calming your nerves when you approach a women that you don't know. I recently tried and burned and crashed so hard that I think the other girls around felt bad for me. The girl quickly said "I have a boyfriend" when all I asked her was her name.

I know that I won't have success 100% of the time, but that event made me stop. But i'm determined to get over my shyness and not being good with women. I'm fit and relatively good looking, so I know it's not my looks that's holding me back, it's all in my head.

So any help calming nerves and getting more courage?
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Approaching women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approaching women   Approaching women EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:29 pm

your lacking confidence. Major amounts of it. If you read through the relationship section a little bit you will find a post i made on boosting confidence. Its in somebody else's thread so you will will thread so you will have to look a little bit. But if you read through some of the previous problems, some of your questions and concerns may have been answered a bit.

It seems to be like you have some confidence because you already think that you are good looking. You need to think that. Think that you are the best muther fucka around. But don't get cocky.

Basically, if you just want to talk to a girl, just pretend like she is one of your guy friends. thats the best way to do it. DON"T TALK TO HER LIKE ONE OF YOUR GUY FRIENDS, but approach her like one. When you approach her talk about something relevant. Don't push it. It will just come. Maybe you will be in line at subway and you will tell the pretty lady in front of you that she made a good choice on the sandwich. the rest will just fall into place.

The best thing to do-- i know it may sound harsh or mean but--- practice on the fat chicks. if you can get comfortable talking to a fat chick, other girls (that you may have interest in) will be super easy to talk to.

Now i am not saying this because fat chicks don't matter or they are ugly and nobody like them, All i am saying is that usually, guys don't have attraction to fat chicks and that is why it is easier to talk to them.

The same thing goes for friends. Your not attracted to your same gender friends and that is why you can talk to then easily and make new same gender friends more easily.

people tend to go "OMG she is pretty" and that right there sets the tone for how the approach will go or how the non approach will happen.

be yourself. Be cool
Back to top Go down
Shoshone
Nooblit Soul
Shoshone

Approaching women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approaching women   Approaching women EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Just for a lil update. After watching some of David Wygant, he's a guy that teaches how to approach women (he is NOT a pick-up artist, he actually hates that) confidently and how to attract them.

Anyways I went to the movies today and I was like, I might as well start practicing talking to girls. I saw this girl eating this chicken burrito/creme thing (hard to explain) and I just casually said to her "that looks good, what is that?" and briefly chatted for about 30 seconds. This was just practice but it was awesome to know that I can do this and that she didn't freak out like the other girl a few months ago.

Just gotta keep practicing and have positive thoughts.
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

Approaching women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approaching women   Approaching women EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:46 am

thats perfect. Ya, just keep doing that. Girls will talk to you all long as they don't detect the desperation in your voice that screams "I need a girlfriend now".

Just be cool and casual. I think you will do well my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Approaching women Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approaching women   Approaching women Empty

Back to top Go down

Approaching women
Page 1 of 1