Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Prince of Persia game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

The new Prince of Persia game Empty
PostSubject: The new Prince of Persia game   The new Prince of Persia game EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 pm

What do you think about this game?

Personally i think the game was too sort and easy.

Agree?
Back to top Go down
DiGiTiLsOuL
Mortal Soul
DiGiTiLsOuL

PostSubject: Re: The new Prince of Persia game   The new Prince of Persia game EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm

171 Gamefaq users gave it an 8.3 so its not so bad, but yea I heard it was short so I strayed...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/digitilsoul
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: The new Prince of Persia game   The new Prince of Persia game EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:40 pm

DiGiTiLsOuL wrote:
171 Gamefaq users gave it an 8.3 so its not so bad, but yea I heard it was short so I strayed...

It's just a really easy game. Not much of a challenge for the hardcore players. More for the casual players who play maybe 30 minutes a day.

I give it a 6/10
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: The new Prince of Persia game   The new Prince of Persia game EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 pm

DiGiTiLsOuL wrote:

Gamefaqs, IGN and Gamespot know gaming as much as my great great great great grandmother.

The game was very fun and it was interesting. the only complaint about it is that it didn't offer any challenges at all. But if it's fun, fudge it.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Prince of Persia game   The new Prince of Persia game Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Prince of Persia game
Page 1 of 1