Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst. Game. Ever.

Go down 
+28
EnoughSaid
MyPinkElephants
red_blaze
Ishtehcoke~
raynel6988
Avernious
XxRaN96xX
Psoewish
Zancoth
Zanryu
Friorey
KING
wattshisname
Prophet2142
psthree4evr
Essencewing
zero
faramir545
BloogerExpress
Tcorb18
TheGreatPUDDING
Oracle
BlackWidow
jackwabbit
Remo
Frinkz
furball006
Rey
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 am

What do you think is the worst game ever? Give reasons.

I'm tied between three.. Deadly Towers and Dragon's Lair were very awful and horrible games but they never were great franchises (if they were franchises that is).. But when an awesome franchise produce something so awful, especially if it's from Konami, it's unacceptable..

Worst. Game. Ever. Bomberman

I hate that game.. XD

Last edited by Rey on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
furball006
Strong Soul

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:29 am

any megaman game
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 am

furball006 wrote:
any megaman game

That's insulting. XD
Back to top Go down
furball006
Strong Soul

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 am

lol i said it just for you i really cant think of the worst game i ever played
Back to top Go down
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 am

i think its haze...soo much hype for nothing... Mad i even pre-ordered it but i stoped after playing it for 5 min and returned it the very next day...thank god for the "return in 7 days after release for full refund" deal and with that refund i per-ordered MGS4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 am

Which further proves my theory on hyping games. So in conclusion, PEOPLE NEED TO STOP HYPING GAMES.
Back to top Go down
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:31 pm

well hyping a game is okay its when they over hype a game saying bold statements such as "Halo Killer" thats when it becomes a problem and i think they're digging their own grave when they do that since if it fails, fans will be turned off when they see a certain company name on the box cause it brings back bad memories about previous titles.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Hands down, Saints Row1/2
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Remo wrote:
Please give reasons.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Rey wrote:
Remo wrote:
Please give reasons.

Ok,

Horribly made.
Storyline is garbage.
Game just looks bad.

All though thats not a huge problem, there are "Other" games out there that are better. Why play saints row when you can play GTA4, heck even GTA San Andreas looks better and plays better than saints row.

Honestly, the game just feels horrible. When you play it your not really enjoying yourself. Thats how I feel anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Ah, another person judging the game based on the GRAPHICS..

If you actually PLAYED Saint Row 2, you'll notice that the gameplay is far far FAR better than it looks. it tops GTAIV easily in my opinion.

Seriously, Might aswell compare LittleBigPlanet to Super Mario Bros. and say LBP is better because it has better GRAPHICS. Oh, just to note, LBP does kick bumm though..
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:16 pm

the ending wasnt all that bad either. BANG right in the teeth, i like sr2 betterthan gta 4 it more fun, gta is to serious and builds up until you think your going to get an awsome ending then you get fed the garbage rockstar craped out.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:30 pm

ghost recon 2
sucks big time
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 pm

BlackWidow wrote:
ghost recon 2
sucks big time
I thought it was pretty good, I liked how it was EVER more advanced than cod4
Back to top Go down
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Ghost Recon is O.K. but Fusion Frenzy 2...different story.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 am

Rey wrote:
Ah, another person judging the game based on the GRAPHICS..

If you actually PLAYED Saint Row 2, you'll notice that the gameplay is far far FAR better than it looks. it tops GTAIV easily in my opinion.

Seriously, Might aswell compare LittleBigPlanet to Super Mario Bros. and say LBP is better because it has better GRAPHICS. Oh, just to note, LBP does kick bumm though..

Now Now, if you didn't want peoples opinions, why did you ask in the first place!?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 am

You're intitled to your opinion, I'm only countering the argument if you get what I'm saying.

Example: Lets say someone hates Super Mario Bros. and when I ask him why, he says "because it's 8-bit." It's not a reason to hate a game, is it? that's why I said give good reasons.

I know your opinion won't change, but I can point out the flaw if your reasons.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 am

Rey wrote:
You're intitled to your opinion, I'm only countering the argument if you get what I'm saying.

Example: Lets say someone hates Super Mario Bros. and when I ask him why, he says "because it's 8-bit." It's not a reason to hate a game, is it? that's why I said give good reasons.

There is no such thing as a flawed opinion.

People can hate Super Mario Bros just because Mario wears a hat, or because his clothes are red. It's plenty enough reason to hate something.

When you ask someone for their opinion, don't put rules and regulations on what the opinion can contain. Your basically asking for biased responses. The way you have it if they don't provide reasons that meet your standards, then they are wrong.

Unfortunantly, thats not how it works. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:29 am

My bad, I meant countering the argument, not the opinion.

You hate a game, that's your opinion, you don't have to give reasons for it. HOWEVER! I'm asking about what you think is the worst game ever. I believe there's a difference between them. Example: I hate MegaMan X7. It's a decent game but I hate it. However, I think Bomberman is the WORST game ever because it took everything fun about Bomberman out and added some weird new dimension of challenge to it that not even a challenge whore would sit through it. (you'll only get that if you played it XD)

You hate SA2, that should have no argument. You think it's the worst game ever because of graphics, I don't think that's a fair argument, you see.

Hope you get where I'm going with this.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:53 am

Gears of War is a sweet game, and so is the second one. But the online play sucked but the campaign was sick as frick though.

But as for the worst game, I would have to say "The Club" the most stupidest game ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
furball006
Strong Soul

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:05 am

Remo wrote:
Rey wrote:

People can hate Super Mario Bros just because Mario wears a hat, or because his clothes are red. It's plenty enough reason to hate something.

When you ask someone for their opinion, don't put rules and regulations on what the opinion can contain. Your basically asking for biased responses. The way you have it if they don't provide reasons that meet your standards, then they are wrong.

well, uh....... opinions can be wrong, here is a loose example of this

lets say johnny has spent his entire life roofing, he has full mobility of his body and is a virtuoso at what he does

lets say jimmy has no arms or legs

now lets say a third party comes in and states that his opinion is jimmy is a better roofer because hes nicer then johnny

thats the third parties opinion, but it certainly isn't right is it, and the reasoning is flawed

so ya contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong, and this is my opinion on this subject

and if youre opinion is the opposite of this, and you maintain that opinions cant be wrong... you and i have exact opposite views on this, and one of us is right and one is wrong.......

that alone prooves my point
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:36 am

Furball.. what would I do without you.. XD

Quote :
But as for the worst game, I would have to say "The Club" the most stupidest game ever.

I didn't play the game, but the idea is strange.. racing + shooter?
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am

Rey wrote:
My bad, I meant countering the argument, not the opinion.

You hate a game, that's your opinion, you don't have to give reasons for it. HOWEVER! I'm asking about what you think is the worst game ever. I believe there's a difference between them. Example: I hate MegaMan X7. It's a decent game but I hate it. However, I think Bomberman is the WORST game ever because it took everything fun about Bomberman out and added some weird new dimension of challenge to it that not even a challenge whore would sit through it. (you'll only get that if you played it XD)

You hate SA2, that should have no argument. You think it's the worst game ever because of graphics, I don't think that's a fair argument, you see.

Hope you get where I'm going with this.

I don't hate it becuase of just the graphics man.

It's like a 2002 game released in 2008. It's friggin horrible in every way. Sure it has lots of things to do, but whats the point really. It's a bad game in every way, shape, form, and fasion.

It needs to be thrown in an incinerator with games like the Postal series and Deer Hunter series.
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:54 am

furball006 wrote:
Remo wrote:
Rey wrote:

well, uh....... opinions can be wrong, here is a loose example of this

lets say johnny has spent his entire life roofing, he has full mobility of his body and is a virtuoso at what he does

lets say jimmy has no arms or legs

now lets say a third party comes in and states that his opinion is jimmy is a better roofer because hes nicer then johnny

thats the third parties opinion, but it certainly isn't right is it, and the reasoning is flawed

so ya contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong, and this is my opinion on this subject

and if youre opinion is the opposite of this, and you maintain that opinions cant be wrong... you and i have exact opposite views on this, and one of us is right and one is wrong.......

that alone prooves my point

Your not wrong and I'm not wrong.

Your opinon is exactly that.

Understand?

Why do people allways have to try and prove someones opinions right or wrong. Is it a need to feel better about themselves, more justified, or feel more superior? I mean seriously, does someone allways have to be right, and someone allways have to be wrong?

Opinion: the view somebody takes about a certain issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment.

If opinions could be right and wrong, it would go against everything that defines "Opinion". Personal judgement is the whole driving point for opinions. Without it, sure they could be right or wrong, but thats just not the case.

So I'll type it out in big bold letters so it's easy to read. The one phrase that destroys Right and Wrong debates over opinions.

Your opinon is exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Remo wrote:
I don't hate it becuase of just the graphics man.

It's like a 2002 game released in 2008. It's friggin horrible in every way. Sure it has lots of things to do, but whats the point really. It's a bad game in every way, shape, form, and fasion.

It needs to be thrown in an incinerator with games like the Postal series and Deer Hunter series.

But... Dear Hunter was a great game! XD

See, I hate it when people judge a game cause of how it "looks" that's why I'm making a big deal out of it. xp

"Looks is not what makes the game, it never was." that's one of the reasons why I worship Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst. Game. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst. Game. Ever.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next