Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the worst game ending ever?

Go down 
+11
BlackWidow
oldschoolgangsterrap
HAPPY man 123
Kevxtreme
TheSilentOn1
furball006
Oracle
Remo
Rey
jackwabbit
psthree4evr
15 posters
AuthorMessage
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

Whats the worst game ending ever? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:43 pm

i think resistance 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:44 pm

little big planet
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Super Mario Bros. 2
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Wow, uhhhhh in my opinion GTA4.

Just left you feeling like crap. Like you really didn't accomplish anything. It does portray a good message that crime doesn't pay though.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

the bioshock bad ending was mean, i feel like such a jerk when i get that endingg
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Fable 2.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Oracle wrote:
Fable 2.

my friend told me it was a PO too...is i true that the last boss is a 1 hit KO?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Fable 2.

my friend told me it was a PO too...is i true that the last boss is a 1 hit KO?

Yes.. it was a very disappointing game overall, but it still gives you a good Fable experiance. I still prefer Fable: The Lost Chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:58 pm

fable 2, and hes a one hit ko if you decide not to listen to him, if you wait and listen to his rant someone else kills him for you
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: restence 2   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:06 pm

psthree4evr wrote:

i totaly agree it made me what to shoot my self if any one has played the first one you would understand why i thought how it make you think it was the nding but they said you have 3 hours to live i tought that was sooo stupid and how nathan looked im mean who would honestly be that pail and ould go on like their was no problem......... Resistence 2's suck major
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:13 pm

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
psthree4evr wrote:

i totaly agree it made me what to shoot my self if any one has played the first one you would understand why i thought how it make you think it was the nding but they said you have 3 hours to live i tought that was sooo stupid and how nathan looked im mean who would honestly be that pail and ould go on like their was no problem......... Resistence 2's suck major

I don't know about the ending of story at all but i went over my buds house and played resistance 2 online and it is amazing! 30 against 30 and no lag...pure awsome.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:29 pm

[quote="Kevxtreme"]
TheSilentOn1 wrote:
psthree4evr wrote:

I don't know about the ending of story at all but i went over my buds house and played resistance 2 online and it is amazing! 30 against 30 and no lag...pure awsome.[/quote

im talking about the story though notonline
Back to top Go down
HAPPY man 123
Helpful Soul
HAPPY man 123

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 am

TheSilentOn1 wrote:
psthree4evr wrote:

i think they are making a third one which will end the story
Back to top Go down
oldschoolgangsterrap
Mortal Soul
oldschoolgangsterrap

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 am

Remo wrote:
Wow, uhhhhh in my opinion GTA4.

Just left you feeling like crap. Like you really didn't accomplish anything. It does portray a good message that crime doesn't pay though.

Yeh i mean dont get me wrong i love the game but i thought there would have been something a little more difficult mission wise at the end and story wise
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am

RESISTANCE 2 END BELOW Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
BlackWidow
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:51 am

The matrix path of neo
WHAT THE frick ROBOT SMITH
that was extermly retarded
Back to top Go down
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Prince of Persia 4.
You fight against the darkness and then but it in jail. When you beat the game, you let it out again! STUPID!WASTE!
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:30 pm

psthree4evr wrote:
RESISTANCE 2 END BELOW Razz

Wow that was retarded.lol. Fable 2 actually didn't have an ending video. It had some stupid frickin speech and a wish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
TheGreatPUDDING
Elite Soul
TheGreatPUDDING

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Assassins Creed was good,but the ending failed
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:09 pm

jackwabbit wrote:
little big planet

Lol true,

Spoiler :

He has no friends xD
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Tabarnacos wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:
little big planet

Lol true,

Spoiler :

He has no friends xD

Wow I just watched the ending on YouTube and your right.Haha. Fricken dumb ending.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst game ending ever?   Whats the worst game ending ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst game ending ever?
Page 1 of 1