Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ENDING SMILE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

THE ENDING SMILE Empty
PostSubject: THE ENDING SMILE   THE ENDING SMILE EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Hey guys its me this is one for the guys out there that think there life is over cause they lost there highschool sweethearts i was with a girl named shannon for a long time and we were good then i went to job corps and got stronger as a person before out parents died (which is why i aint there no more) so she broke my heart cause i was changing to fast LOL well she went went with the biggest WUSS i had ever seen so i hated him for it and they were together and i waited 8 months for him to set her free and she broke up with him because he wasent strong enough for her and guess who she came after ME and im married now so i got to laugh at her it felt SOOOO GOOD
so keep your head up and stay strong
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

THE ENDING SMILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ENDING SMILE   THE ENDING SMILE EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Wait you waited 8 months for her.
Back to top Go down
Tazz626
Mortal Soul
Tazz626

THE ENDING SMILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ENDING SMILE   THE ENDING SMILE EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 am

8 long months
Back to top Go down
Little_SOUL-1914
Strong Soul
Little_SOUL-1914

THE ENDING SMILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ENDING SMILE   THE ENDING SMILE EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:44 pm

DUDE!!! tats heavy! o so it is true thhat you will most likly marry your highschool sweet heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spartansarmy666
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

THE ENDING SMILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ENDING SMILE   THE ENDING SMILE EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't know about that Lil soul.

What i can tell you is that you will never forget your high school sweetheart.

If you marry your high school sweatheart not long after high school you will divorce. Mark my words. It will not last.

If you meet your high school sweet heart later on in life. After you have had some relationship and been married once or twice already and you decide to get married. You will think its the best thing to do, but then the both of you will quickly realize why you broke up in the first place. you will have a better chance of staying with them if you have dated in between or got married, but the chances are super slim.

High school is for experimenting and getting to know as many girls as you can. You are supposed to be having fun in highschool and not worrying about wether or not you will marry the person you are dating right not or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE ENDING SMILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ENDING SMILE   THE ENDING SMILE Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ENDING SMILE
Page 1 of 1