Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the longest you ever played a game for?

Go down 
+40
Zanryu
astrozombie060
Steve-JohnsonRE
scartxs
Blackmoor
Andybaba
Avernious
TheWoody
Brandon
Friorey
Zancoth
Kurten
kutztownnaruto
XxRaN96xX
zero
GabbiJay
BlackWidow
JJefferson89
CJ
BloogerExpress
xvito
Tcorb18
Lizard King
ArmoredRaven
raynel6988
Oracle
Kevxtreme
EndOfHeartache
Rey
Psoewish
Dhomes
Ichigo
ZombieNemesis
julesaiah
xMidnight-
truesoviet
phil19uk
GhoStLead3r93
jackwabbit
psthree4evr
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

Whats the longest you ever played a game for? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:07 pm

MINES OBLIVION cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm

i have a file on ffx thats has over 125 hours into it
Back to top Go down
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando (4 days and 5 hours) and Ratchet and Clank Up your arsenal (4 days and 11 hours)
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm

World of warcraft around 1000 hours. But thats pretty light weight compared to other wow players.
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:33 pm

deff. oblivion, cranked 100 hours on that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xMidnight-
Nooblit Soul
xMidnight-

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm

psthree4evr wrote:
MINES OBLIVION :cyclops:

In a single sit-down? GTA IV... I waited in the Midnight line for the game and played for 3 days and 2 hours before i passed out.
Over-all most played game? World of Warcraft. I played since the Closed Beta, and had atleast played 8 hours a day... Thats much more than like.... 2000 hours... But i quit, got to old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Flickr.com/photos/kirklx
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 pm

GTA 3 and FF 9.. I think its a tie for like 13 hours straight.

My eyes cross just thinking about it O-o
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 pm

oh, in a single sitdown...probablly original halo, i cranked thru the whole game on my pc...it was like 10 hours....never doing that again
Back to top Go down
ZombieNemesis
Helpful Soul
ZombieNemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 pm

total time would be for counter strike 1.6 - been playing for 6 years. when i was out of school for the summer thats what me and my buddies would do would play it like 14 hours a day. so i would say around 15K hour wise.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Like a single sit down or what or over time?

World of warcraft would take both for me I think.

I have over 220 days played on my 70 warlock
I have about 23 on my 80 rogue
And
I have about 20-30 on my 70 warrior.
Back to top Go down
Dhomes
Nooblit Soul
Dhomes

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:41 pm

193 hours on GTA IV.... i got addicted Sad
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Overall I would think World of Warcraft (~1500 hours since release)

In one sitting it would be Soul Blazer. I recently played that game for the first time on an emulator, and played through it in one sitting. I'm not sure how long exactly that was, but it was certainly longer than 15 hours.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 pm

MegaMan X.. I used to finish it everyday multiple times..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
EndOfHeartache
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Resident Evil Outbreak ( From 9 Pm to 8: 30 in the morning ) I was playing online for the first time, I literally looked out the window after I thought what was three hours and saw the sun rising (It had been 9 hours) then I went on playing XD.
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm

4 hours straight... Metal Gear Solid 4
Back to top Go down
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Kevxtreme wrote:
4 hours straight... Metal Gear Solid 4
Damn, thats a long movie Razz
Back to top Go down
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Mass effect i played about 40 different times and every time i find sumthing new but the game is not 4 everyone dont check it out w/o sources
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 am

A single sitting? Roughly 20 hours on FFXI in a single day. (Yeah, I know no life, ect.)

My main character in said game had over 380-ish days played before I sold the account. It had full Relic Set +1 for bard, and was working full relic for white mage.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 am

I haven't eve played for a ridiculous amount of time.
although I have a few buddies that have. One friend bought MGS4 and played it straight threw to to the ending no breaks. And another friend who had over a month's worth of playing on World of Warcraft. luckily they have me as a friend and I got them to rehab(not really).
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:42 pm

jackwabbit wrote:

I have a file that has like 65 hours or something like that. But I never did beat it. Haha. I was just basicly working the sports team and the legendary weapons. My team was awesome though.(By the way can you tell me what the sport as called? When I try to think of the name Blitz Ball always come up. Is that right?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:50 pm

In one sitting I'd say about twelve hours. But playtime... 17 days on Call of Duty 4.
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Tcorb18 wrote:
jackwabbit wrote:

I have a file that has like 65 hours or something like that. But I never did beat it. Haha. I was just basicly working the sports team and the legendary weapons. My team was awesome though.(By the way can you tell me what the sport as called? When I try to think of the name Blitz Ball always come up. Is that right?)

yes that is correct blitz ball is the name, i have all the weapons except lulus i cant dodge the lighting XD
Back to top Go down
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Resident Evil 4. Played it over and over until I unlocked all special weapons and costumes. Then I played it over and over again. Then I played mercenary mode. The I played Ada's story mode. <3 Resident Evil <3
Back to top Go down
CJ
Mortal Soul
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm

For me it'd have to be Socom II, I looked at it the other day and ive spent just short of 200 days on that game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PrescottEstateFilms
JJefferson89
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 pm

sadly it was World of Warcraft. I had 15 total days played on my main character, and the most I have played at one time was about 30 hours almost straight besides the getting soda and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you ever played a game for?   Whats the longest you ever played a game for? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the longest you ever played a game for?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next