Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

for the people who havnt played dead space

Go down 
+3
Kevxtreme
Rey
TheSilentOn1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentOn1
Strong Soul
TheSilentOn1

for the people who havnt played dead space Empty
PostSubject: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm

i just started playing dead space about tn minutes ago and when you get in to this room and the doors looked you need to shoot the glowing thing

i thought i would same you some time since it took me five mins to figure it out
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm

You shouldn't spoil anything.. plus five minutes of thinking isn't something to go "OH MY GOD, COME ON!" about..
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:47 pm

What? No "spoiler alert"?
Back to top Go down
GabbiJay
Mortal Soul
GabbiJay

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 am

Rey wrote:
You shouldn't spoil anything.. plus five minutes of thinking isn't something to go "OH MY GOD, COME ON!" about..

yeah i agree, i for example am planning on getting Dead Space one day and i'd like figure stuff out by myself even though it takes 5 hours.

i'm just the kind of person who wants to do everything himself in a single player campaign
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am

GabbiJay wrote:
Rey wrote:

yeah i agree, i for example am planning on getting Dead Space one day and i'd like figure stuff out by myself even though it takes 5 hours.

i'm just the kind of person who wants to do everything himself in a single player campaign

I'm the kind of person that had to do everything himself in multi-player mode Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Ok people if there is a topic containing spoilers put [SPOILERS] before The Title !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:04 am

OMG...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the people who havnt played dead space   for the people who havnt played dead space Empty

Back to top Go down

for the people who havnt played dead space
Page 1 of 1