Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst. Game. Ever.

Go down 
+28
EnoughSaid
MyPinkElephants
red_blaze
Ishtehcoke~
raynel6988
Avernious
XxRaN96xX
Psoewish
Zancoth
Zanryu
Friorey
KING
wattshisname
Prophet2142
psthree4evr
Essencewing
zero
faramir545
BloogerExpress
Tcorb18
TheGreatPUDDING
Oracle
BlackWidow
jackwabbit
Remo
Frinkz
furball006
Rey
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 pm

haze not too good
umm lair was a disapointment
and about the gta is better than saint row2, personally id go with gta4 but gta4's gameplay is rather hard to control, like driving and running unlike past gtas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
furball006
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Remo wrote:
furball006 wrote:
Remo wrote:
Rey wrote:
You're intitled to your opinion, I'm only countering the argument if you get what I'm saying.

Example: Lets say someone hates Super Mario Bros. and when I ask him why, he says "because it's 8-bit." It's not a reason to hate a game, is it? that's why I said give good reasons.

I know your opinion won't change, but I can point out the flaw if your reasons.

There is no such thing as a flawed opinion.

People can hate Super Mario Bros just because Mario wears a hat, or because his clothes are red. It's plenty enough reason to hate something.

When you ask someone for their opinion, don't put rules and regulations on what the opinion can contain. Your basically asking for biased responses. The way you have it if they don't provide reasons that meet your standards, then they are wrong.

Unfortunantly, thats not how it works. Razz

well, uh....... opinions can be wrong, here is a loose example of this

lets say johnny has spent his entire life roofing, he has full mobility of his body and is a virtuoso at what he does

lets say jimmy has no arms or legs

now lets say a third party comes in and states that his opinion is jimmy is a better roofer because hes nicer then johnny

thats the third parties opinion, but it certainly isn't right is it, and the reasoning is flawed

so ya contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong, and this is my opinion on this subject

and if youre opinion is the opposite of this, and you maintain that opinions cant be wrong... you and i have exact opposite views on this, and one of us is right and one is wrong.......

that alone prooves my point

Your not wrong and I'm not wrong.

Your opinon is exactly that.

Understand?

Why do people allways have to try and prove someones opinions right or wrong. Is it a need to feel better about themselves, more justified, or feel more superior? I mean seriously, does someone allways have to be right, and someone allways have to be wrong?

Opinion: the view somebody takes about a certain issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment.

If opinions could be right and wrong, it would go against everything that defines "Opinion". Personal judgement is the whole driving point for opinions. Without it, sure they could be right or wrong, but thats just not the case.

So I'll type it out in big bold letters so it's easy to read. The one phrase that destroys Right and Wrong debates over opinions.

lol ... dude of course one of us is wrong, theres something called objective reality, theres another thing called facts

my example was an objective one

how did my point fly right over your head i mean i illustrated it so well, why did you not counter my arguement?

someone doesnt ALWAYS have to be right and ALWAYS be wrong.. depending on the subject your opinion can either be validated or not.. so to further my point, and maybe youll listen this time

here is an example of an opinion that cannot be proven wrong

guy 1: i dont like the taste of apple pie

.. voila, thats guy 1's opinion, cant say whether its right or wrong.. why? becuase it is SUBJECTIVE to the person making the claim

okay I already put an OBJECTIVE example in my last post but you ignored it, read it again... anyway you learn this stuff in school if you don't know the difference between subjective and objective realities then go read a book on it i guess

okay so why does everything have to be right or wrong, well it doesnt, it only does if its objective, but you seem to forget or maybe don't know that our universe is based around polarities

you have.......

up/down
day/night
good/evil
left/right
black/white
hard/soft
deep/shalllow

our universe is setup around complete opposites for it to function

do you catch my drift? anyway, ya once again contrary to popular belief opinions can be right or wrong, but it depends on if we are talking about subjective or objective reality

if you wanna argue against objective reality thats a whole different story within itself, and that will bring you outside the gates of rational, which is fine because another polarity we have in this universe is sane and crazy

lol you somehow got into your head that an opinion is some sacred thing free from criticisms and reality, but its not...... again just for clairification that only applies to things that are subjective

things that are objective are a whole other story

you are only looking at half the picture

if you think that opinions are reserved for things that are subjective in nature well they are not lol, i state my opinion on objective things all the time, and so do you
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Gears of War 1-2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead and Little big planet are extremely over-rated. Therefore i dont like them.
Back to top Go down
Essencewing
Mortal Soul
Essencewing

Location : Prince Edward Island, Canada (never heard of it, huh?)

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:08 am

Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire.

It's just a beat-em-up and the beginning is where the story ends (I'm a story freak). The game doesn't even read your remote swings correctly (try to slash sideways it goes into a superslow stab). Yeah, it's for the latest Nintendo system that I hate the name of. Really, the only good games out for that system are Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 2.
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm

it has to be little big planet and i will tell you why
the story was crap
and it was difficult to make you own levels i just ended up droping bombs from the sky on stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
Prophet2142
Strong Soul
Prophet2142

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 pm

The E.T. (Extra Terrestrial) game for the atari, it was so bad even the developers apparently buried the remaining unsold copies in a landfill but that is only rumour.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/Prophet2142
wattshisname
Nooblit Soul
wattshisname

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:14 pm

ok my worst game ever would probably be centre court hardhitters probably because the graphics were rubbish and there was no story mode lol!
Back to top Go down
KING
Mortal Soul
KING

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Any Tom Clancy game.

I hate them... all of them...
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:18 pm

fallout 3 ( my opinion ) other people love the game .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Friorey wrote:
fallout 3 ( my opinion ) other people love the game .

i didnt like it, there was just to much
Back to top Go down
Zanryu
Mortal Soul
Zanryu

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 pm

CoD5 was a big letdown IMO. I expected at least something better than CoD4 (which I despise), yet the only redeeming factor I saw was the Nazi Zombies. Otherwise it's basically CoD4.1. =/

As for my least favourite game, I'd say anything that is Mario. I just... I dunno, I hate it. They don't amuse me in the least. D:

Now worst game I've ever played would probably be... Friday The 13th on the NES. Don't even get me started... I thought it'd be good because of the movie.

WRONG.

The everything about the game sucks... even the graphics were crap. Sure, you're probably thinking I'm saying it because it's 8-bit, but that's not why. I love 8-bit graphics, Prince of Persia for the NES has some of my favourite graphics to date. But these were utter crap, through and through... D:
Back to top Go down
Zancoth
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:07 am

Worst game I've played for the PS3 would be either Skate. or Soul Calibur 4..
Both for me were total letdowns. They weren't what I'd expected at all.

I can't come up with any games I hated for the PS1... I was so small I liked everything Razz

But for PS2 there was a game I bought used that totally sucked.
I can't remember it's name but it's based on a show where you build robotic cars that beat eachother up.
It was just horrible.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Runescape! I can't even describe how bad that game is :]

Other than that, I like most games I play enough to not call them the worst game ever. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxRaN96xX
Helpful Soul
XxRaN96xX

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

TheGreatPUDDING wrote:
Ghost Recon is O.K. but Fusion Frenzy 2...different story.

I Completely agree i hated FF2 but i loved the 1st one
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

furball006 wrote:
Remo wrote:
furball006 wrote:
Remo wrote:
Rey wrote:
You're intitled to your opinion, I'm only countering the argument if you get what I'm saying.

Example: Lets say someone hates Super Mario Bros. and when I ask him why, he says "because it's 8-bit." It's not a reason to hate a game, is it? that's why I said give good reasons.

I know your opinion won't change, but I can point out the flaw if your reasons.

There is no such thing as a flawed opinion.

People can hate Super Mario Bros just because Mario wears a hat, or because his clothes are red. It's plenty enough reason to hate something.

When you ask someone for their opinion, don't put rules and regulations on what the opinion can contain. Your basically asking for biased responses. The way you have it if they don't provide reasons that meet your standards, then they are wrong.

Unfortunantly, thats not how it works. Razz

well, uh....... opinions can be wrong, here is a loose example of this

lets say johnny has spent his entire life roofing, he has full mobility of his body and is a virtuoso at what he does

lets say jimmy has no arms or legs

now lets say a third party comes in and states that his opinion is jimmy is a better roofer because hes nicer then johnny

thats the third parties opinion, but it certainly isn't right is it, and the reasoning is flawed

so ya contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong, and this is my opinion on this subject

and if youre opinion is the opposite of this, and you maintain that opinions cant be wrong... you and i have exact opposite views on this, and one of us is right and one is wrong.......

that alone prooves my point

Your not wrong and I'm not wrong.

Understand?

Why do people allways have to try and prove someones opinions right or wrong. Is it a need to feel better about themselves, more justified, or feel more superior? I mean seriously, does someone allways have to be right, and someone allways have to be wrong?

Opinion: the view somebody takes about a certain issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment.

If opinions could be right and wrong, it would go against everything that defines "Opinion". Personal judgement is the whole driving point for opinions. Without it, sure they could be right or wrong, but thats just not the case.

So I'll type it out in big bold letters so it's easy to read. The one phrase that destroys Right and Wrong debates over opinions.

lol ... dude of course one of us is wrong, theres something called objective reality, theres another thing called facts

my example was an objective one

how did my point fly right over your head i mean i illustrated it so well, why did you not counter my arguement?

someone doesnt ALWAYS have to be right and ALWAYS be wrong.. depending on the subject your opinion can either be validated or not.. so to further my point, and maybe youll listen this time

here is an example of an opinion that cannot be proven wrong

guy 1: i dont like the taste of apple pie

.. voila, thats guy 1's opinion, cant say whether its right or wrong.. why? becuase it is SUBJECTIVE to the person making the claim

okay I already put an OBJECTIVE example in my last post but you ignored it, read it again... anyway you learn this stuff in school if you don't know the difference between subjective and objective realities then go read a book on it i guess

okay so why does everything have to be right or wrong, well it doesnt, it only does if its objective, but you seem to forget or maybe don't know that our universe is based around polarities

you have.......

up/down
day/night
good/evil
left/right
black/white
hard/soft
deep/shalllow

our universe is setup around complete opposites for it to function

do you catch my drift? anyway, ya once again contrary to popular belief opinions can be right or wrong, but it depends on if we are talking about subjective or objective reality

if you wanna argue against objective reality thats a whole different story within itself, and that will bring you outside the gates of rational, which is fine because another polarity we have in this universe is sane and crazy

lol you somehow got into your head that an opinion is some sacred thing free from criticisms and reality, but its not...... again just for clairification that only applies to things that are subjective

things that are objective are a whole other story

you are only looking at half the picture

if you think that opinions are reserved for things that are subjective in nature well they are not lol, i state my opinion on objective things all the time, and so do you

Isn't this off topic? Yes... Yes it is...

Doesn't mean I won't join in though Twisted Evil Good wholesome debate.

O.K. Thing is you are forgetting perspective. Which each person is entitled. I'm not going to say too much on the matter because like nonsensical hippie jabber, but I assure it isn't. Just look into quantum mechanics. Perspective is everything. There is no such thing as fact. Each person is unique and that being so means each person will perceive the world in a different way. To think all things are set in stone seems narrow-minded. To just label things as subjective or objective. A reason is a reason no matter how ridiculous it may seem, and who knows it may just seem ridiculous to you but the other person may see a perfectly logic reason. Hence perspective is in play. However that is my opinion. All I'm asking is you think about what I'm saying. I don't believe I am right or wrong. This is just what I have seen and am relaying.

AND So just to stay on topic... I have the greatest dislike for the Transformers Movie game... Repetitive and horrible controls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 pm

outta true crime 2 or bugsy 3d
Back to top Go down
Ishtehcoke~
Helpful Soul
Ishtehcoke~

PostSubject: PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 pm

GTA 4 ...
I mean the story line and the graphics are alright and all .
but after you finish the storyline , you cant do nuts other than roam around the city , killing crap and whatsoever .
The online version isn't that magnificent either >.>
There are a lot of features removed from GTA 4 compared to the previous GTA versions .
lol , honestly speaking , i think i prefer playing GTA 2 rather than GTA 4 -.-
Thought it has crappy graphics , or the fact that its 2D but , its fun LOL.
I totally regretted buying GTA 4 .
If it werent't for the over rated comments or the gamers comments ,
i think i wouldnt have gotten GTA 4 in the first place >.>
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:57 am

Final Fantasy X-2
Back to top Go down
MyPinkElephants
Nooblit Soul
MyPinkElephants

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Herdy Gerdy for PS2
Loads incredibly slow
Lame story
Lame tasks like herding chickens
It takes forever
Don't play it

Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 Ps2-he10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MyPinkElephants
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm

MyPinkElephants wrote:
Herdy Gerdy for PS2
Loads incredibly slow
Lame story
Lame tasks like herding chickens
It takes forever
Don't play it

Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 Ps2-he10

Oh my, I actually remember that game. Well thanks for the warning.. XD
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm

I know Im gonna get a lot of haters for this but I can't stand Gears of War 1/2! I hate that all the soilders are so frigen BIG! The weapons are gay and most of all its a laser monster kind of game! I HATE THOSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 pm

EnoughSaid wrote:
I know Im gonna get a lot of haters for this but I can't stand Gears of War 1/2! I hate that all the soilders are so frigen BIG! The weapons are gay and most of all its a laser monster kind of game! I HATE THOSE!!!!

I wasn't a big fan of the Gears games either. Besides its your opinion. People shouldn't get all upset as long as they're smart enough to realize this.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 am

BLASPHAMEY! HOW DARE YOU HATE GEARS OF WARS?!?! D:<

..That was a joke. :3

But what's a laser monster game? : s
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Rey wrote:
BLASPHAMEY! HOW DARE YOU HATE GEARS OF WARS?!?! D:<

..That was a joke. :3

But what's a laser monster game? : s

I have no clue what it is either. I'd really like to know though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst. Game. Ever.   Worst. Game. Ever. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst. Game. Ever.