Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4Chan... What's your opinion?

Go down 
+2
Rey
xvito
6 posters

Love 'em or hate 'em?
Love 'em
4Chan... What's your opinion? I_vote_lcap25%4Chan... What's your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Hate 'em
4Chan... What's your opinion? I_vote_lcap13%4Chan... What's your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other (Please, do specify would you)
4Chan... What's your opinion? I_vote_lcap62%4Chan... What's your opinion? I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

4Chan... What's your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:12 pm

What's your take on that website and what "they" are doing.
Personally I like their "war" against Scientology, I mean seriously... a religion whose founding father is/was a Science Fiction author. Well... I guess people can believe whatever the hell they want to. I just think that it's silly.

Also, maybe whoever is responsible for managing this website should change the logo, so that it doesn't say "SS". It might upset someone.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 pm

I don't really care for what 4Chan stands for, I just hate going there.. it's sooo disturbing.. XD
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Rey wrote:
I don't really care for what 4Chan stands for, I just hate going there.. it's sooo disturbing.. XD

What are you talking about... can't you read? It says " Full of normal people" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Indeed. Normal people scare me.
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:27 pm

The only person i like is Boxxy =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
Oracle
Mortal Soul
Oracle

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:44 pm

I go there for the images, NOT THE BAD STUFF.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:45 pm

4Chan... What's your opinion? Thanks_b
Back to top Go down
phil19uk
Strong Soul

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:52 pm

I never knew about that until the whole boxxy thing on youtube, I dont see the attraction...some images/ some p*rn about it. Also very hard to navigate, didnt care for it.
Back to top Go down
ArmoredRaven
Helpful Soul
ArmoredRaven

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:41 am

4Chan is an example of the best and worst thing ever made.

Absolute freedom of speech, being anonymous with everything (or nearly) said.

I support freedom of speech and the freedom to protest as anonymous. Scientology is an corrupt organization that needs to be reformed. This does not mean that I do not want people to have freedom of religion, but I do however believe that people should be able to learn more about said religion before having to spend a lot of time and money to really learn what the basis of the religion is based off of.

*edit*

I had a little extra to add.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:00 am

4Chan... What's your opinion? B_tards

My god, this just explains sooo much!
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Rey wrote:
4Chan... What's your opinion? B_tards

My god, this just explains sooo much!
This thread quickly turned into a motivational poster thread.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Gotta thank /b/ for ruining everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan... What's your opinion?   4Chan... What's your opinion? Empty

Back to top Go down

4Chan... What's your opinion?
Page 1 of 1