Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite video game console

Go down 
+18
scartxs
psychomantis666
Kevxtreme
BloogerExpress
Kurten
kutztownnaruto
XxRaN96xX
Brandon
Friorey
wattshisname
EnoughSaid
psthree4evr
zero
Tcorb18
JJefferson89
Lizard King
Psoewish
jpearson99
22 posters
AuthorMessage
jpearson99
Nooblit Soul
jpearson99

Favorite video game console Empty
PostSubject: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:55 pm

i was just wondering what some of your guys favorite console is and why

mine is either the nes or xbox 360 ya there is a lot of years between these console but i personally love side scrollers from the nes such as super mario bros and i absolutely love xbox live from the xbox 360. i have put in hours of gaming on xbox livbe and i love it
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:09 pm

I've seen threads getting locked for "no console vs console threads", so I expect to see this one locked too >.>

Don't ask me why though, you'd have to ask the mods why ...

Anyway, my fav console would be the SNES, because there are tons of awesome games on there. I haven't played anything after the PS1 gen except for the PS2 though.
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:15 pm

hell yea. SNES was the best games like super mario world, chrono trigger, mario kart, super metroid etc. so awesome.
I also loved both the PS1 and N64, games were so much fun then and purely unique from one another, I think developers have lost their touch a little bit, but there are still some very fun games out there today.
Back to top Go down
JJefferson89
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:16 pm

I really liked Sega genesis. It had some awesome, but also difficult games out that kept me playing them.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:44 am

jpearson99 wrote:
i was just wondering what some of your guys favorite console is and why

mine is either the nes or xbox 360 ya there is a lot of years between these console but i personally love side scrollers from the nes such as super mario bros and i absolutely love xbox live from the xbox 360. i have put in hours of gaming on xbox livbe and i love it

I would have to agree on with you on Xbox live. But other then the Xbox my favorite console would have to be N64. All of the cool game(Golden Eye 64, WcW/nWo Revenge, Conker Bad Fur Day(first game to cuss Smile ) theres just too many games to think of)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:06 pm

PS3 is overall a good system.
XBox 360 is only good for LIVE.
Nintendo Wii is now an epic failure.
Back to top Go down
psthree4evr
Strong Soul
psthree4evr

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:45 am

PS3 and 360 thay both have good points and bad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psthree4evr
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 pm

I like the PS3! FTW!
Back to top Go down
wattshisname
Nooblit Soul
wattshisname

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm

my favorite console is the PS3 by far, the six axis is amazing and the looks of the console itself sre great, also the xbox 360 needs a wireless adapter for it to go on the internet but the PS3 dosent, Anyways PS3 best console hands down Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:05 pm

PS3 , and no , why lock this forum ? There is no fanboyism here , everyone is telling what is his favorite console , i am clad that there is no fanboys in this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Friorey
Epic Soul
Friorey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:08 pm

zero wrote:
PS3 is overall a good system.
XBox 360 is only good for LIVE.
Nintendo Wii is now an epic failure.
no the wii is not a failure , all the systems are great , no fanboyism please Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html
Brandon
Mortal Soul
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Playstation 2 spent a lot of my gaming life on that system and enjoyed so many good games.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm a Nintendo fanboy and even I think it has become a failure now Razz
Stating the facts is a different thing altogether.

They had an awesome start and really great potential too, but the 360 and PS3 are just more mainstream and all the serious developers make very lousy ports to the Wii. This results in the games on it sucking really hard on it compared to the other 2 consoles.

The only good games on the Wii are the ones developed specifically for it, like Nintendo's own games for example. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxRaN96xX
Helpful Soul
XxRaN96xX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:33 pm

id have to say the snes
Back to top Go down
kutztownnaruto
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:26 am

Playstation 2 all the way!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurten
Mortal Soul
Kurten

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 am

Im active on both ps3 and 360 but imo the ps3 is the better one.
Back to top Go down
BloogerExpress
Helpful Soul
BloogerExpress

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:48 pm

N64
LoZ - Ocarina Of Time, Conkers Bad Furday
GoldenEye, Super Mario 64
Perfect Dark, Banja Kazooie
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:09 pm

This is a hard question...as much as i love my PS2 and PS3...i have to say it's a tie between Gamecube and Gameboy.

Nobody can ever have enough Pokemon or Mario.
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 pm

ooo tough call ive played nes snes ps1 n64 ps2 game boy gameboy advance DS ps3 360 wii game cube and psp
(in short almost all the systems key word being ALMOST) so its a tough one lol
the snes has good had games (with good 2 d graphics i might add for its time) n64 had the good mario and zelda games
(and more)
i can go on but im to lazy so id have to say n64 snes and ps3 and wii
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm

psychomantis666 wrote:
ooo tough call ive played nes snes ps1 n64 ps2 game boy gameboy advance DS ps3 360 wii game cube and psp
(in short almost all the systems key word being ALMOST) so its a tough one lol
the snes has good had games (with good 2 d graphics i might add for its time) n64 had the good mario and zelda games
(and more)
i can go on but im to lazy so id have to say n64 snes and ps3 and wii
I wish the developers would break away from the 3D thingy once in a while and get some 2D titles out again, they're very few these days. Street Fighter IV is an example of best of best worlds, it's a 2D game with 3D graphics making it look really good :]
Back to top Go down
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 am

I have both systems and here's what I think.
Ps3 is simply AMAZING! The only drawback (for me) is the online communication. That, however, is (hopefully) going to change when I get the Playstation Headset included in Socom Confrontation.
Xbox is also great! Xbox is a little bit more user friendly and it rocks when it comes to online play and communication. The graphics are good but ps3 blows xbox away with some games.
The downside on my xbox is the hateful RROD (which I've had twice now -_-') and the constant freezing up when I leave it on for longer than 3 hours.

The ps3 is my favorite console BUT I tend to play more on my xbox because of the online play.
Still, I might just get rid of my xbox as the headset proofs to be "working".

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Frinkz
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 am

Gameboy!!...made long trips short Very Happy untill the battery runs out Crying or Very sad then i just sleep for the rest of the trip Sleep
Back to top Go down
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:55 am

PS3 and PS2.
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 am

I would say it's a tie between SNES and PS2.
Back to top Go down
Enphion
Nooblit Soul
Enphion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 am

To answer your question i have to say PS3 because thats my current favorit simply because i dont feel like playing old games any more. But when i think back of the NES times it makes me smile.

So when i look back i have to say NES because on that one i had the best gaming times ever. Later on i got a N64 same goes for that one. So its difficult to make a choice. After that i got a PC and got out of consoles for many years. At those times i did not like console a bit (dont ask me why, everybody goes trough certain fases in their life Razz) Right now i own a PS3. First i was sceptic about it but nowadys i only play PS3. I simply love it.

So my all time top 3:

1. NES (Because of the nostalgic feeling)
2. N64 (Sort of the same)
3. PS3 (For me its everything i want. Its the black beast whit so much capability)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game console   Favorite video game console Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite video game console
Page 1 of 1