Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhoStLead3r93
Helpful Soul
GhoStLead3r93

*What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* Empty
PostSubject: *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*   *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 pm

What is your top 5 favorite games of all time and favorite console?
It can be series or seperate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My top 5:
1. The Ratchet and Clank series (1-Future) (PS3)
2. Killzone 2 (PS3)
3. Resistance 1 and 2 (PS3)
4. Call of Duty 4 and World at War (PS3 and Xbox 360)
5. LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

Favorite console:
Playstation 3 because the online is free and the Blu-Ray innovation and hard-drive stuff made the PS3 have more vivid graphics and clear see though disks
Back to top Go down
xMidnight-
Nooblit Soul
xMidnight-

*What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*   *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Top 5:
1. Killzone 2... The beta was amazing.
2. Resident Evil series
3. Metal Gear Series
4. Super Mario series
5. Fallout 3

My favorite console is the PS3, due to it being the most powerful, reliable, and fun system out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Flickr.com/photos/kirklx
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*   *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm

1. castlevania the first one.
2.FF 7
3.bubsy
4.resident evil 2
5.god of war 1

fave system is sega genesis
Back to top Go down
DoubleSided
Nooblit Soul
DoubleSided

PostSubject: Re: *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*   *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Top 5
1. Shadowrun (Xbox 360)
2. Ratchet and Clank Series (PS2-PS3)
3. Killzone 2 (PS3)
4. Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
5. Resident Evil Series

Favorite Console: Xbox 360 because the online is superior to the PS3. You may have to pay for it but it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Riu
Mortal Soul
Angel_Riu

PostSubject: Re: *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*   *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Difficult question i always make a list of the top 10 but then i change it. so i can't decide the top 5 :S but let's try ...
Metal gear solid 4
resistance 2
bioshock
gta4
orange box.......i think Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*   *What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time* Empty

Back to top Go down

*What is your top 5 favorite video games and favorite console of all time*
Page 1 of 1