Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man I love video games

Go down 
+15
raynel6988
jackwabbit
faramir545
Kevxtreme
truesoviet
MrTD123
Italiano951
koreanpakistan32
SgtVoodoo
Dripik
krispcoco
Rey
Paradox
Tabarnacos
SS Mod
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SS Mod
Helpful Soul
SS Mod

Man I love video games Empty
PostSubject: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Now I know a lot of video games suck, but seriously if someone is having fun gaming be it PS or X-Box or Nintendo....

I hope we all get along as I dont like hating on gamers man. Yea some times an exclusive title comes around and I dont mind a bit of knocking but dont be bashing or ill come and ummm ill.....umm

Scratch your most fave game disk!!! affraid

yea! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://soulspeak.forumotion.com
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Im an Hardcore gamer Wink Im almost addict! And who care about the console man !? Simple Minded people !

As soon as it works its good !

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:56 pm

SS Mod wrote:
Now I know a lot of video games suck, but seriously if someone is having fun gaming be it PS or X-Box or Nintendo....

I hope we all get along as I dont like hating on gamers man. Yea some times an exclusive title comes around and I dont mind a bit of knocking but dont be bashing or ill come and ummm ill.....umm

Scratch your most fave game disk!!! affraid

yea! What a Face
NO! not my call of duty world at war Sad i like my nazi zombies. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:58 pm

I enjoy hating on the FFVII and Halo fanboys.. they just annoy me :3

We all love video games but it pisses me off when someone says "aren't you old for video games?" >.>
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
krispcoco
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Rey wrote:

We all love video games but it pisses me off when someone says "aren't you old for video games?" >.>

No one's too old for video games, why do you think some games were meant for senior citizens? Brain Age maybe?.
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Rey wrote:
it pisses me off when someone says "aren't you old for video games?" >.>

My grandpa like the wii Very Happy theres no age :S people that says that can go somwhere.. don't even listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Rey wrote:
I enjoy hating on the FFVII and Halo fanboys.. they just annoy me :3

Man, I used to be a Halo fanboy. But once Halo 3 came out, I got bored within a week and the online didn't keep me satisfied one bit. I say Halo: CE was the best of the series and will always be that way. In any case, I think the series is better off as a book, and not a game.

Also, sad to say it, but I've never played a Final Fantasy game.

Too old? TOO OLD? You're never too old for Video Games. Anyone who says that has obviously not evolved into today's time. Games may have been a little childish back in the Atari days. But now they've gotten a little more violent and fun. Of course, not violent AND fun all the time, sometimes they are either/or. I bet if you found a game that someone liked that always said "Video Games are for kids." They'd get hooked in an instant.

All corporations/consoles are equal. They all excel in their own way. One being the Wii, how it excels in more 'family' orientated games. SOMEONE has to do it, ya know?

Last edited by Dripik on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:31 pm

I think your never too old to play games, but you never know, that one monster jumpin around the corner could give you a heart attack;)
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:32 pm

what's funny is that they think they will corrupt the kids..

They just figured out that there is a rating system..
Back to top Go down
Paradox
Helpful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Rey wrote:
what's funny is that they think they will corrupt the kids..

They just figured out that there is a rating system..
If anything I think some games make you smarter! notice i said some... Games like deadspace and gears of war arnt going to help ya, but ya! I played call of duty while I was home sick from school, and i came in the class room 4 days later and it was a history test over weapons, and such, and i aced it! but im getting off topic so ya!
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Video games taught me everything I know to be honest. :3
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Rey wrote:
Video games taught me everything I know to be honest. :3

I know how you feel. Sometimes I hear words in games and do not know what they mean, so I look them up. Just one of many examples.

Like a few years ago I was playing Xenosaga, and the captain guy said "I Envy You.". At the time, I didn't know what that meant. So I looked it up. and it made me look at the character of the captain a little differently.

I think Video Games are way better teachers than the schools have around here.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm

i am a follower of the xbox =p

i like to argue bout games and whats better but in all honesty
every gamer is different and they all have different tastes
just like people and music

video games are just a wonderful idea and are very entertaining

i mean i like all types of games and i love to see my friends reactions
when i say have ever played *just thinking of a game* end war?
and they'll go o man those type of games are horrible!
but then others will say hey i love that.

also the fact some kids in my school are unsocial so i ask if they have Gamer tags
i get to know them better get my friends to join up and now everyones friends in the world
of online gameplay which casuses better relationships at school

i love most types of games ;]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:09 pm

i own ps3 80gb my bro has 60gb 360 and other bro owns a wii and all are fun so i dont see the big fight over console
Back to top Go down
Italiano951
Strong Soul
Italiano951

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:10 pm

thing is they made 360 and ps3 such powerful systems but the cooling systems suck my ps3 over heats fast idk if its just mine or if others have the prob cuz i clean mine every other day and i have it next to an open window lol
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Italiano951 wrote:
thing is they made 360 and ps3 such powerful systems but the cooling systems suck my ps3 over heats fast idk if its just mine or if others have the prob cuz i clean mine every other day and i have it next to an open window lol

It has to be yours. The PS3 setup is so great it can be played 24/7 without any problems unlike the 360 which is set horribly..
Back to top Go down
MrTD123
Nooblit Soul
MrTD123

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 pm

The PS3 is AMAZING....but....*sniff*....ive got an 80GB one with no backwards compatibility Crying or Very sad

one of the worst experiences i ever had with a video game was when my parents got me Superman for the N64 (ok i was eight so how i was i meant to know?!!!) and, well, i matured very quickly after about 10 minutes - curse Lex Luthor and his floating hoops!!!

Anyone had the same experience?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:51 pm

MrTD123 wrote:
one of the worst experiences i ever had with a video game was when my parents got me Superman for the N64

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

....I'm sorry, that's just too funny. XD

The worst game experiance for me was... sigh.. Deadly Towers.. you think most people are over reacting towards this game? NO! IT DOES GIVES YOU NIGHTMARES! E.T. IS AWESOME COMPARED TO IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
truesoviet
Mortal Soul
truesoviet

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Rey wrote:

i hate when people say that...it's so annoying. i love video games. my gpa was playing halo on my pc once...it took an hour to explain, but did he have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

I have no problem with the 360 other than people bragging about it. I made my choice on which console to get so i don't understand why people still make arguements about them.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Kevxtreme wrote:
I have no problem with the 360 other than people bragging about it. I made my choice on which console to get so i don't understand why people still make arguements about them.
It's called fanboyism. you can't avoid it.

Console wars need to stop cause EVERY console has it's ups and downs and it's never the same ones..
Back to top Go down
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:43 pm

I thought the 80 GB PS3s were supposed to be one of the good backward compatible versions?
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Dripik wrote:
I thought the 80 GB PS3s were supposed to be one of the good backward compatible versions?

No, the 40 GB is.
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm

we can fight bout what system is teh best but we all have to agree super nintendo was teh ulitmate system back in the day
but then it could get us in a fight with sega .. =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
Dripik
Strong Soul
Dripik

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Rey wrote:
Dripik wrote:

No, the 40 GB is.

Weird, cause I thought I checked online and it said the 80s were okay. I also did the official PlayStation site and checked a few games that I have and they said they would work on mine, and I have the 80 one. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man I love video games   Man I love video games Empty

Back to top Go down

Man I love video games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next