Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?

Go down 
+2
Tcorb18
Mitch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Nooblit Soul

I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? Empty
PostSubject: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm

So here’s the info.. I'm 15, my girlfriend is 15, and her friend is 15. We all go to the same school, and i have the same classes as my girlfriend, my locker is also right beside hers. We started dating around 3 months ago, and I’m sure it wasn’t love what I was feeling because love is still a pretty sketchy subject, but it's the closest thing to love I have found.

I've always had a crush on her friend since the day I’ve seen here, which is about 2years ago and as I’ve gotten to know her and become friends with her, I realized I really, really like her and their has been some word of her also likeing me also.

I know I seem pretty shallow for wanting to dumb my girlfriend for her friend, but i have reasons. We're pretty much never able to hang out, except in school but I’m focused on my education then, and not on my girlfriend and the odd Saturday night. She has to hide her relationship with me from her parents. I just don't feel the way I use to feel for her and I feel really bad for that.

What should i do? Should i stay with my girlfriend, even though I'm not happy just to make her happy? Should I dump her and wait it out a bit before I ask her friend out? I'm so confused!

I don't want to live with the "what if" feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 pm

If your not happy dump her for you not for her friend. And yeah I would wait it out and get a little closer to her friend. But your still young and you will always find new people to date. The main thing is if your not happy at all then make yourself happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Just remember that you are living your life for yourself. You live to make yourself happy. Thats it.

If this girl is not making you happy, you got to end it now rather than later. If you are dragging it on and on and wondering "oh, what if things get better" and "maybe she will dump me first". It no healthy

Your situation is common, because you like your girlfriends friend, but there aren't many solutions of there that are going to work. If you dump your girlfriend, her friend is going to be with her the whole time "making her feel better" because of what you did. which wasn't even wrong in the first place.

Now if you chose to do that, you girlfriends friend might not want to hang out with you at all. You might also be the cause of their friendship ending.

The only way i see it is: You need to find out if she likes you or not. Even if she does or doesn't, you still need to end the relationship with your girlfriend. It might be best that you find out if she likes you or not after you have broken up. Girls talk. ABOUT EVERYTHING. just remember that. anything that you tell is a female, is going to be know in like a day
Back to top Go down
EnoughSaid
Elite Soul
EnoughSaid

PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Do whatever u want. Are the girls both hot?
Back to top Go down
Corefee
Mortal Soul
Corefee

PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 pm

I think that maybe you are not ready for serious relationship right now. It was the 1st thing that I thought of from such a small information.

But don`t forget that if that girl is your girlfriends friend that it can be pretty painful to your girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/corefee
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Corefee wrote:
I think that maybe you are not ready for serious relationship right now. It was the 1st thing that I thought of from such a small information.

But don`t forget that if that girl is your girlfriends friend that it can be pretty painful to your girlfriend.

i agree, that would be a real dick move there...i dont think i could ever do somthing like that
Back to top Go down
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

OFF TOPIC.

My 6 year old brother seen "enoughsaid" sig and went "oh, mario is massaging the princess"

Needless to say i wanted to laugh so hard but my mom was right there and i didn't want her to look

hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?   I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend, but i'm falling inlove with her friend?
Page 1 of 1