Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?

Go down 
+3
SgtVoodoo
Rey
Tabarnacos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? Empty
PostSubject: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Did you ever had this feeling when you sleep and you dream that you are falling and when you hit the ground in your dream you actually wake up and really have that sensation, like you are falling off your bed xD ?

It happends to me sooo much time.... like every week... I find it quite funny and I presonally like it... Do you guys feel it too or im alone o.o
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:52 pm

I hate it when that happens.. sometimes I feel choked aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
SgtVoodoo
Elite Soul

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm

I get that sometimes too, the wierdest one is where it feels like i just blink, and 12 hours goes by and its already morning
Back to top Go down
Tabarnacos
Elite Soul
Tabarnacos

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:17 pm

SgtVoodoo wrote:
I get that sometimes too, the wierdest one is where it feels like i just blink, and 12 hours goes by and its already morning

Ya I felt that once... it was strange.... I close my eyes at 10:34 and 2 secs later im like 7:31 in the morning... Thats strange. Wonder why these things happends.
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 am

You know, they say that when you die in your dream, you actually die for real as well. I can say that isn't true because I once had a dream where I was choking to death. And then everything turned black and I couldn't feel a thing anymore. It's hard to explain but it's like I wasn't there anymore, and then I woke up Razz

That was a pretty cool dream really, experiencing how it feels like to choke to death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xvito
Mortal Soul
xvito

Location : All over the place. (Okay... it's Sweden really, I'm just being goofy)

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:30 am

Psoewish wrote:
You know, they say that when you die in your dream, you actually die for real as well. I can say that isn't true because I once had a dream where I was choking to death. And then everything turned black and I couldn't feel a thing anymore. It's hard to explain but it's like I wasn't there anymore, and then I woke up Razz

That was a pretty cool dream really, experiencing how it feels like to choke to death Very Happy
How you think it feels.
Back to top Go down
Popcorn
Mortal Soul
Popcorn

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 am

I felt that a couple of times. All of them had the same story...I was falling from a clip...
Back to top Go down
Lizard King
Elite Soul
Lizard King

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:34 am

ya, happens all the time, one of the many fun experiences of dreams.
I love when you wake from a dream and are all like the kicked bumm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?   Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Man, I feel like Im falling.. D'uh ?
Page 1 of 1