Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I feel This way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dfr3sh
Nooblit Soul
dfr3sh

Should I feel This way Empty
PostSubject: Should I feel This way   Should I feel This way EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm a cool guy, just a regular dude and I'm 19 years of age and the most important thing of this post is im a virgin, now I'm not waiting for marriage or anything and I'm not abstinence or anything. Now I don't find being a virgin a t 19 is bad or anything. Sometimes I just get frustrated that maybe it should be something that I should get over with and done. I'm always back and forth with my self about it. I could just go out and do any random girl (not being cocky just saying) but sometimes I feel like I don't want to do that. I guess I just want something real. I don't know if anyone can understand where I'm coming from but if you have nay input that would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://dfr3shlifestyle.com
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Should I feel This way   Should I feel This way EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:16 pm

you should pat yourself on the back cus most people dont think like that, and thats a GREAT outlook on it.

wait for it when your ready.. its someting you could never rewind and do over yah know?

its something you will always remember and you dont want to rush into it with your blinders on.

keep a positive attitude about it hun and wait till you KNOW your ready for that leap Smile
Back to top Go down
dfr3sh
Nooblit Soul
dfr3sh

PostSubject: Re: Should I feel This way   Should I feel This way EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:22 pm

thank you for that very much I'm glad I can have other positive outlooks on it.

Make me feel a lot better
Back to top Go down
http://dfr3shlifestyle.com
julesaiah
Strong Soul
julesaiah

PostSubject: Re: Should I feel This way   Should I feel This way EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:25 pm

well I didnt say anything that you didnt know already Smile

sometimes we just need someone to help us stay on that straight line yah know??Smile

take care hun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I feel This way   Should I feel This way Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I feel This way
Page 1 of 1