Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel like a nobody..

Go down 
+11
zero
Remo
gamerx11
Kaminski
Angel_Riu
misscupcake
Jet
Rey
Azenith
Ichigo
trooper
15 posters
AuthorMessage
trooper
Nooblit Soul

I feel like a nobody.. Empty
PostSubject: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm kind of person who keeps to themselves a lot but I have a lot to say..
I've been battling depression for a couple of years now..
No one remembers my name, no one cares what I have to say, I feel lonely..
Everyday I come home from school a lone and just glad I survived another
miserable day.

the song ''Nothing to Lose'' by Billy Talent pretty much
sums myself up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEsXCggf4s Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Epic Soul
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Just curious do you put yourself out there at all?

If you don't it's going to feel like you're a nobody more often then not. It's a terrible feeling, but if you're not willing to open up with people it'll remain.
Back to top Go down
Azenith
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Keeping to yourself isn't neccessarily a bad thing. I know it can be lonely, but i don't think seeking other people's approval should be the only thing you think will or should make you happy. You're not as worthless as you think you are, and if other people don't think so, then they shouldn't be worth your time and or energy thinking about. I mean we're here for you, maybe opening up a little here would be a good start? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 pm

You're a nobody until you do something. so do something.

That might be a bad advice, but that's what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Azenith
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Rey wrote:

Not to rain on your advice, nor would I say it was bad. But I don't think anyone is a nobody to begin with. Even the most unnoticeable person is still a somebody.
Back to top Go down
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 pm

I agree but that's just for people to stop feeling that way. You can't convince them for some reason that everybody is a somebody.. =/
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Azenith
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Well, I just think it's better to start with yourself first you know? Like say for example if you yourself don't believe that you are a somebody than do something about that. I don't think other people's opinion should matter. Coz then there could be the danger of peer pressurel. It's always best to have confidence in yourself first before doing anything uneccessary. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jet
Nooblit Soul
Jet

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Think of all the things you're good at and build on that, get some self-esteem that way and try to find other people who share your interests. I know it's not easy being in your situation but you can't do this alone, find someone who you trust and let it all out. If you just let everything boil up inside of you, you're going to end up making things worse and hurting yourself even more.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake
Helpful Soul
misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:38 am

I understand the feeling of being a nobody. I felt it for a very long time and wished I could slip away and be a nobody on my own, on some other planet where people wouldn't hate me.

Then I started doing things with my life and realised I am somebody. I might not be the most good looking, or the smartest, but I'm a good person, and I try to do my best at all times.

Keeping to yourself is ok. It can be very lonely, but sometimes it seems easier than facing people all the time.

But you still shouldnt feel like a nobody. Do something to make yourself feel worthwhile.

Do you like writing? Art? Sport?

I dont know, maybe interacting with people online is a first step?
You arent a nobody here, because we are listening to you and responding, arent we? Very Happy

You arent a nobody unless you tell yourself you are.

If you tell yourself that you are somebody, and make an effort to have an impact in some way, then you have no reason to feel like a nobody
Back to top Go down
Angel_Riu
Mortal Soul
Angel_Riu

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm

You just have to get out of the house. it's simple right
because everyone is able to find a friend or someone to talk to so he an feel happy.
Back to top Go down
Kaminski
Mortal Soul
Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Just kall up ur friends ask if u can come over and hang out with um ^_^ do somthing, im a quiet person and i remember a time when i had to watch my little kitty all day every day cuz he couldnt do a thing for himself and he was soo young ^_^ so i was about to explode... but i got passed it =P no matter how somthing is going it always gets better... aaaaand yeah... depression sux so go out there and kick it in the balls ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=C
gamerx11
Nooblit Soul
gamerx11

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:24 am

there are always people out there willing to be your friend, but how can they be your friend if you don't at least try to talk to them. i use to really have no friends for like a year or two (mostly b/c of WoW) but later realized myself and got a few friends. I started to go out like every weekend and such. once you get out there and grab some friends who do the same things then you will start to like it, im sure of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remo
Elite Soul
Remo

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:57 am

First thing first. Love yourself.

No matter how crappy you feel, you need to love and enjoy the person that you are. Theres not a single person on this planet that is a "Nobody". being reclusive as a person is not a bad thing. Some people are just that way by nature. I myself have a problem trusting people. I literally have a Hate before Trust attitude towards people I just meet. But, I accept that as who I am.

You are somebody, you are *Insert your name here*. Never forget that...
Back to top Go down
zero
Helpful Soul
zero

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:26 pm

I feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
FreedomX10A
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 pm

trooper wrote:
I'm kind of person who keeps to themselves a lot but I have a lot to say..
I've been battling depression for a couple of years now..
No one remembers my name, no one cares what I have to say, I feel lonely..
Everyday I come home from school a lone and just glad I survived another
miserable day.

the song ''Nothing to Lose'' by Billy Talent pretty much
sums myself up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEsXCggf4s Crying or Very sad
Perhaps I could offer you advice, but for the moment all I have to say is this:

When life picks up it'll take you along.
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Azenith wrote:
Rey wrote:

Not to rain on your advice, nor would I say it was bad. But I don't think anyone is a nobody to begin with. Even the most unnoticeable person is still a somebody.

Couldn't have said it any better myself my friend. Wink ye kid we're here for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
Billysunday3
Nooblit Soul
Billysunday3

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

hey man,

i know what your going through because I've had to deal with it myself. I know the feeling of coming home alone everyday(i walk home which is probably more humiliating). I know what you mean when people don't seem to care and don't remember your name. I found that you just need to find that group of people who will appropriate you for your talents,ideas and all the other things that make you who you are. It might be video games or a sport but their is always a group of people that will appropriate you. For me i started working out and gained a whole group of people who became my friends because of who i am and were always their to lift me up if i had a bad day or just wasn't feeling great. This is probably long winded but im just trying to say be yourself and people will flock to you because there are always people out there that are just like you

thats my 2 cents people
feel better man
Back to top Go down
psychomantis666
Elite Soul
psychomantis666

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:47 pm

try joining a school club e.i art club drama/acting club stuff like that

joining sports helps to
im a quite person but im joining the gold team this summer at my school(golf is awesome XD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingluigi9
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a nobody..   I feel like a nobody.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like a nobody..
Page 1 of 1