Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset Empty
PostSubject: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I feel really weird and stupid writing this. In fact i dont even know why i am. but i would just like some friendly people 2 help me through something. i feel like there is something missing from my life, and it is REALLY getting me down. i don't what it is but i havnt been feeling happy since the feeling. Please reply, i kinda feel alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.co.uk
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm

im here to listen.
whats on your mind man?
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

thanks man i appretiate it. em i dont really know what it is. the only way i can describe it is basically ... imagine yourself completly isolated from every1 else. Dont get me wrong, i hav a lot of friends and a good family, however i can't shake the feeling of something being missing, and feeling alone. Sad
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 pm

ive bin there and im there again right now.
except this time i actually am pretty much alone.
i had to move back home cause my girl didnt want me anymore and well everyone i know has moved somewhere else.
i have three friends here and well one of them is always busy the other two is boyfriend and girlfriend and live together so i see them both at the same time.
i dont know if that helps you but i just know that for me it feels alot better knowing that someone else is going through the same stuff.
its kind of hard to give some real help sense your not sure whats missing, but id say you could use some kind of hobby.
i for example draw(you can see alot of what ive drawn here on SS) and im learing to use an airbrush to paint(i suck btw:P)
and that helps. me. and also i play waaaayyy to much guitar hero( wich i also suck at:P).
but just know that your not alone. and i got nothing better to do at 1:21AM so ill stay and talk for a while:)
besides. helping others can be quite good therapy(at least for me)
Back to top Go down
Tcorb18
Epic Soul
Tcorb18

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 pm

krazycal wrote:
thanks man i appretiate it. em i dont really know what it is. the only way i can describe it is basically ... imagine yourself completly isolated from every1 else. Dont get me wrong, i hav a lot of friends and a good family, however i can't shake the feeling of something being missing, and feeling alone. Sad

Maybe you need a job(if you don't have one already). When I was feeling down I got a job and made some new friends and made me happier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timcorbitt
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:04 pm

As I've suggested to many a people. Try setting challenges and fufilling them. Its nice to get a small sense of satisfaction for completing a small task.

Examples. Take up a foreign language. Practice once a day. If you've met your daily goal. You should feel proud.

Another thing. Are you in a relationship. If not maybe thats what you need.

Try doing something you normally wouldn't do. Be it going outside and looking at the sky. Taking another way home. Buy something just because. Go somewhere you normally wouldn't. Give stuff a try. Maybe you'll find what you're missing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey i got myself a girlfriend. feel a bit better. Smile
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

i just lost mine three months ago. and i feel a little better:P

congrats man^^
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 pm

DtoX wrote:
i just lost mine three months ago. and i feel a little better:P

congrats man^^

I decided to end the relationship before it got too serious because i diddnt wnt 2 ruin our friendship if things went "tits up" lol im good tho... but Dtox m8, i know what u went through with ur ex i went through the same
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:20 pm

so you have read some of my posts about my last relationship huh?
and just so you know. the relationship i had before my two last years of heaven and hell(mostly hell but it had some moments i sadly will never forget that was amazing) i got together with one of my closest friends at the time.
we lasted a year. something i wont mention happened and we decided that if we stayed together it would end in trainwreck so we broke it off.
it took six months before i saw her again. and it was awkward.
but now the only difference from before we got together is that there are more sex jokes:P
but honestly i think thats because we want to "try each other out"Razz
but if your gut tells you that breaking it off is the right thing to do then it most likely is.
so you got my support in your decision:)
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm

DtoX wrote:
so you have read some of my posts about my last relationship huh?
and just so you know. the relationship i had before my two last years of heaven and hell(mostly hell but it had some moments i sadly will never forget that was amazing) i got together with one of my closest friends at the time.
we lasted a year. something i wont mention happened and we decided that if we stayed together it would end in trainwreck so we broke it off.
it took six months before i saw her again. and it was awkward.
but now the only difference from before we got together is that there are more sex jokes:P
but honestly i think thats because we want to "try each other out"Razz
but if your gut tells you that breaking it off is the right thing to do then it most likely is.
so you got my support in your decision:)

2 be perfectly honest m8, i just diddnt feel it with her, shes just a friend, not a really close 1 or anything, i'd just rather have some1 i really liked. (im picky lol) ye iv had some hurting in my life 2... the majority of my life actually... Anyway, remember this site is for good experiences 2, so u dont have 2 hide the "heavenly experiences" although i think i get the drift lol tongue
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 pm

i actually wasnt referring to the sex:P but it was the best sex of my life:P
well if you didnt feel it you shouldnt be with her. not for your sake but for hers. cause then you would end up hurting her badly.
and you dont want that.
i feel you man. the majority of my life is depression. always bullied poor grades few friends(but very good friends) and mostly looked at as a quasimodo by the girls.
this is just a few of many things thats bin bad in my life but you get the point so theres no need for anymore.
oh i forgot to say this in my last post.
i love your avatar pic. very marley:P
rastafarai geek
Back to top Go down
krazycal
Helpful Soul
krazycal

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm

DtoX wrote:
i actually wasnt referring to the sex:P but it was the best sex of my life:P
well if you didnt feel it you shouldnt be with her. not for your sake but for hers. cause then you would end up hurting her badly.
and you dont want that.
i feel you man. the majority of my life is depression. always bullied poor grades few friends(but very good friends) and mostly looked at as a quasimodo by the girls.
this is just a few of many things thats bin bad in my life but you get the point so theres no need for anymore.
oh i forgot to say this in my last post.
i love your avatar pic. very marley:P
rastafarai geek

Your a lot like me dude. ye iv got a few bad experiences with my childhood: bullying, grades etc. however i get a lot of "nice looks " from girls, but im crap at tat sort of thing cuz i dont have the confidence 2 go up and talk 2 them...mite make a post on that... anyway, add me as a friend m8, cuz u seem a gud guy. P.s it looks A LOT like marley but its photoshotted marley AND hendrix
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:59 pm

my problem with the ladies is that every single one around where i live think im hideous. BUT theres a girl skotland that is in love with me(the feeling is slightly mutual how sad it maybe to fall in love via msn:P). there was a girl in singapore that was in love with me. theres a milf in the states that wants to screw my brains out(theres one in norway to but flying to her would actually cost about the same as to the states-.-) and i have yet to be called ugly by a girl on the internet. i joined hotornot.com to figure out if i was hot. i scored 9,3!
so everyone i cant have likes me. anyone that is close enough to get. not even a little-.- god hates me....
ill be adding you shortly:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset   pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset Empty

Back to top Go down

pplease hear me out. i feel alone and genuinely upset
Page 1 of 1