Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just need to people to hear me out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

Just need to people to hear me out Empty
PostSubject: Just need to people to hear me out   Just need to people to hear me out EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:05 pm

I was going out with a girl for over a year and we broke up in the beginning of january
it was something that shouldnt have happened but it did. i mean we were in love
we jsut fought bout the dumbest thigns sometimes. but the point is this while i was
with her i lost connection with alot of my friends not by seeing them but by opening
and talking to them. everyone started to change and move on and i was kind of the same
and now this girl has rly been treating me like dirt and as if i was nobody. it was rly unexpected
since u would have never thought that she was that type of girl. im not dumb and i know how to
adapt and im becoming closer to my friends again but im still depressed bout her leaving
and the fact i missed out on so much fun with my friends.

rly the only reason im still close to ppl is cuz im on the highschool football team and im a starter
and if i was this depressed kid playing my coach might knock some sense into me. so i still were close to
alot of my teammates.

this rly didnt have a point but i cant tell this to my friends cuz i can help people but i cant tell them about
my problems.

and if just one person reads this thats good enough for me i just want someone to know how i feel.

i know my life isnt over but its rly hard to get rid f her since she's to me someone who was perfect.
even though i know there are some girls that still like me.

btw i am 16 and i know how love feels i went through it once as a freshman and now
and im not dumb i know its love not jsut a strong feeling of like i can tell the difference

thankx - Jimmy Ji
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koreanpakistan32
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Just need to people to hear me out   Just need to people to hear me out EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:55 pm

She was a big part of your life, but she wasn't your life.

I think that when you get into a relationship, both the make and female have to understand that the other one in entering into somebody's life. It seemed like your girlfriend was you life and not part of life. If you didn't get to hang out with your friends and stay in touch with them, that may have been the first problem with the relationship.

It seems like football was a big part of your life (yes, i watched your blog) and it also seemed like you only had two parts to your life. Her and football. There was no "you" time. when you get into a relationship you need to do the things you normally do while including her into your decision making.

Now enough about that because you are no longer in a relationship. It doesn't seem that you were posting this to get help, rather to just express some feelings. It seems like you are getting back on track by getting more time with your friends and such.

The most important thing at this young age is that we have fun. We need to have fun in everything we do

S.E.L.F M.A.D.E
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Just need to people to hear me out   Just need to people to hear me out EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm

ur right
thigns kind of make more sense to me
when ppl knock sense into me
maybe thats why i dont liek to tell ppl is to get that realiztion
thanks
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: im sorry about this.   Just need to people to hear me out EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 pm

im sorry that im not going to say anything helpfull.
but know that im going through basically the same thing atm.
but what i wanted to say is that your signature sounds so incredibly dirty it made me laugh pretty hard:P
again. sorry i didnt have anything helpfull to say
Back to top Go down
koreanpakistan32
Strong Soul
koreanpakistan32

PostSubject: Re: Just need to people to hear me out   Just need to people to hear me out EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:35 pm

hahah just knowing someone is in the same whole is good enough
ahah waht u just said just made me laugh too lol

didnt evcen notice that lol
Back to top Go down
DtoX
Solid soul
DtoX

PostSubject: heheheh   Just need to people to hear me out EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:52 pm

as long as it helps:)

hehe. well someone had to cone out and say it:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just need to people to hear me out   Just need to people to hear me out Empty

Back to top Go down

Just need to people to hear me out
Page 1 of 1