Soul Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather and share and perhaps make life easier through sharing expirences.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Big Planet (ratings?)

Go down 
+8
Blackmoor
scartxs
thelovedoctor
faramir545
Kevxtreme
raynel6988
Psoewish
Andybaba
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Andybaba
Nooblit Soul

Little Big Planet (ratings?) Empty
PostSubject: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey, i flicked through the topics n stuff and couldnt see this already raised but i'l apologise anyway if im bringin up an alreadi discussed topic.

just wanna know what people think of the game?-is it worth the same price as many other games? does it get boring after a while?
yano just the usual from people who have played it. try and post good and bad things about it if you chose to reply
Back to top Go down
Psoewish
Epic Soul
Psoewish

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:19 pm

I haven't personally played it, but the people I know that have say it's an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
raynel6988
Strong Soul
raynel6988

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 pm

i never played it i always wanted 2 i jus need to know if this is a good buy
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 pm

I have the game, it is definatly worth 60. It's almost impossible to be bored of this game because there are so many options to do and if Media Molecule do make a sequel, i can't think of them doing anything else to make the game better than it already is.

Little Big Planet (ratings?) 24

Who could say no to that face?
Back to top Go down
Andybaba
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm

thanks. i'll pick it up 2moro.
Back to top Go down
faramir545
Epic Soul
faramir545

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 pm

lbp ftw!
imma advertise me >.<
check out faramir545 heart me plz if u have lbp and play my levels please i want trophy!!!(semi-trophy addict) xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/faramir545
thelovedoctor
Epic Soul
thelovedoctor

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm

I bought it and played it the first day and that was it.

But that is just the way i am. I always go and get a new game, play it the first day, then go back to halo.

there is a lot of re-playability in the game since the level are so fun and so much to do and you can create you own levels. And since people are created new levels everyday, the game is never going to get old
Back to top Go down
Kevxtreme
Elite Soul
Kevxtreme

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 pm

faramir545 wrote:
lbp ftw!
imma advertise me >.<
check out faramir545 heart me plz if u have lbp and play my levels please i want trophy!!!(semi-trophy addict) xD

Your not the only one who is a semi-trophy addict...even ask my friends, they call me a trophy whore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andybaba
Nooblit Soul

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:18 pm

so yeah i picked up the game a few days ago and me my girlf n my little brother have been bashin away all weekend and its a totally fun game. harder than i thought in places which is great coz wen i looked at it on youtube it looked lyk you didnt have to do much but its not easy-some levels can take a few lifes away from ya lol.
so i'd recommend this. its OK if your a single player but if you got PSN mates or real mates lol then its great fun n its a nice break away from the gloomy n realistic graphic based games that swamp the shelves
Back to top Go down
scartxs
Helpful Soul
scartxs

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 am

This has to be the cutest, and most fun platform game I've ever played.
It's hilarious when your playing it online or with friends!
Everyone who has a ps3 should at least have tried it once.
Back to top Go down
Blackmoor
Helpful Soul
Blackmoor

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 am

Its pretty good cause the levels you go through are pretty cool and it will take a while to finish the game especially on the last levels. There are so bosses too so it's not just for little kids I found myself liking it. You can also make your levels with triggers, buttons, sensors, etc. Make all types of stuff and then upload em online and play with other people. It is worth it, but I would get this for anybody who likes to create things. What a Face
Back to top Go down
red_blaze
Strong Soul
red_blaze

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 am

One of the best games for PS3...
Back to top Go down
jackwabbit
Epic Soul
jackwabbit

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 am

its the most bomb game ever my and my gf love playing it together
Back to top Go down
Avernious
Epic Soul
Avernious

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 pm

My Girlfriend and I play it together. We love it. Its just fun. Also the price dropped so that's good reason to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Avernious
Rey
Legendary Soul
Rey

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 pm

I love this game, it's my favourite game that came out for a next gen console along with Metal Gear Solid 4.
Back to top Go down
http://nplanet.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet (ratings?)   Little Big Planet (ratings?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Big Planet (ratings?)
Page 1 of 1